Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Sport Model Pug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
Maybe after, the club here only does NADAC so until i get a grasp on that, and get to join the club im kinda stuck with this. After that I can use their equipment and work on the different equipment. I will probably have to build a teeter though, LOL.
What club are you with?

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 07-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Top Dog

The pups' titer came back showing he's well protected against cooties. This was mainly for his chart at work so they wouldn't force the issue of redoing all of his puppy boosters (they generally don't accept vaccines given by anyone but a vet..since two of his vaccines were done by his breeder, they wouldn't recognize them). His vaccines were also given on the Dr. Dodds schedule, which is also not recognized. So, I requested a titer

So, he's good for a year
Old 07-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Top Dog

I...was basically offered a job today It doesn't start until August, it's part-time, and I still have to go through the formal application process. But the senior keeper in Farms told me a position will definitely be coming open in August, if not earlier, and that I should apply. She also asked me when I finish with school...if it wasn't for school, I would have applied for the full time job, but accepting that would mean not graduating. I have 8 hours of practicum in farms left, and will be volunteering once a week after that...partially because I really do enjoy it, and partially because I want to be kept in the loop
Old 07-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
What club are you with?
Fort McMurray Agility Canines I think is what the club here is called, I'm not a member yet though.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Bored Now.

Went to the lake today, got my legs nice and tan, Middie SWAM(!!!!), went kayaking in the lake (Middie even liked it), sunbathed a bit, and swam a ton.

Then we went out for food, bathed all the dogs, and Middie and I are sitting in a hammock chilling out.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:46 AM
Top Dog

My happy baby is back. <3 I hope this growth spurt is finally over.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 07-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Top Dog

I had a great time in DC. Hung out at the Natural History museum pretty much the whole time because I am a science freak and would rather spend my time there than looking at monuments.

Now I'm in Pittsburgh, hanging with the furries, who are actually really cool and not creepy at all, at their convention. This vacation has been awesome!
Old 07-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I signed up for a free trial of Amazon Prime... after talking to my co-workers I think I'm going to keep it. It's $8 a month and I think I'm going to talk my mom into splitting it with me so they can use it too. I sat down last night and decided to watch a movie or something to drown out fireworks for Payton and discovered The Avengers was free. I hadn't seen it yet. I was going to ask for it on DVD for my birthday, but I forgot. So... yes please. WATCHED. AMAZING.
Sat down tonight and thought I would see what else was free, almost watched Thor just for the hell of it, then saw The Adventures of Tintin was also free... WATCHED. LOVED IT.

When I was a kid we rented a movie every Saturday night. I think I may start watching movies every week again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklepaige View Post
Now I'm in Pittsburgh, hanging with the furries, who are actually really cool and not creepy at all, at their convention. This vacation has been awesome!
OMG. I'm laughing so hard and only Allie will know why.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA NAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 07-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

It took a new motor, but the d@mn thing has wipers again.

This is after I rebuilt the old motor. I should have saved myself the time.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I signed up for a free trial of Amazon Prime... after talking to my co-workers I think I'm going to keep it. It's $8 a month and I think I'm going to talk my mom into splitting it with me so they can use it too. I sat down last night and decided to watch a movie or something to drown out fireworks for Payton and discovered The Avengers was free. I hadn't seen it yet. I was going to ask for it on DVD for my birthday, but I forgot. So... yes please. WATCHED. AMAZING.
Sat down tonight and thought I would see what else was free, almost watched Thor just for the hell of it, then saw The Adventures of Tintin was also free... WATCHED. LOVED IT.

I LOVED Amazon Prime! In addition to movies and TV, you get free 2 day shipping! And most of the time, if you order early in the day, it's actually 1-day shipping. And Prime is how I got hooked to Doctor Who.