Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 06-19-2013, 09:38 PM
~Kristi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
We did qualify an we're going to go. Rumor has it nationals is in New Brunswick next year and that will be harder to go to financially.

There's fionavar (olds) at the start of July, it might be closed though. Then hyper hounds has a nationals warm up at the end of July. Then ours in August, and Medicine Hat in sept and one that I love in Kimberley BC in sept too if you're willing to go on a mountain vaycay for a trial

If Odin is CKC registered you should think about doing some of the AKC trial at spruce meadows this year! It's an awesome venue to play at and CKC courses are easy (and this year there's some prize money).
I know we won't have the opportunity to go for a few years after this but that's okay, I have my sights set on kicking butt at regionals next year.

My club's flyball tournament is the same weekend as the fionavar trial if it wasn't my clubs tournament I would totally ditch flyball. I am at a Kathy Keats seminar in olds the weekend of the July trial. What club do you belong to? Is that the Lethbridge trial in August? I will have to look into CKC, I have never tried but prize money makes it pretty tempting to try out lol. I would love to go to the Medicine Hat trial again, we went in May. But I will HOPEFULLY be going to Prince George to pick up my coolie puppy that weekend
Old 06-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Sport Model Pug

I'm with go dog go, which is the lethbridge club. We're pretty awesome so you need to come to our trial.

Fun that you're going to Kathy Keats! We're having her here next weekend and izzie and I have a working spot =) she's great, I learned a lot from just auditing in January when we last had her here.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 06-19-2013, 09:55 PM
~Kristi~

Yes I am definitely going to the lethbridge trial! Are there any good places to camp around there? I'm super stoked to have gotten a working spot with Kathy Keats! It's supposed to be a nationals prep seminar (my plan originally was to go to nationals) but I think we will get a ton out of it anyways.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:48 PM
Sport Model Pug

The only campgrounds I know here are Henderson lake camp ground and bridge view. Though we will have some on site camping (info in the premium)

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 06-19-2013, 11:57 PM
Top Dog

Welcome!! I recognize you and your dogs from the GSD board, and have always thought that they were fantastic. I was very sorry to hear about Havoc's health issues and the breeder's attitude regarding the entire situation, but Havoc is certainly in good hands with you. Hope you stick around and share more pictures!
Old 07-02-2013, 02:16 AM
F150 and a .30-06

A little late but yay for more Albertans.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show