Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #531  
Old 06-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Finkie_Mom's Avatar
Finkie_Mom Finkie_Mom is offline
It's A Red Dog Revolution
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bensalem, PA
Posts: 1,465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDog View Post
She's 6 months old today. Looks like a real adult with a crazy hair-do.


6/25/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr


6/25/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

The baby is almost grown up
OMG LOVE her! She's gorgeous

Jari is almost 5 months old - and all legs! Here's a stacked pic:


Took quite a few shots to get this one. He has a great sit/down stay, but the stand stays are not quite there LOL. He's about 17" at the withers and 19lbs
__________________
Loistava Kennels and Red Fox Dog Training
Like us on Facebook!

Loistava's Jari - 17 months old (M)
Loistava's Kimma RN AX AXJ RATN CGC - 4 years old (F)
AOM CH Finkkila's Kupla ("Bubbles") - 4 years old (F)
CH Finkkila's Pentti CGC TDI - 6 years old (M)
Reply With Quote
  #532  
Old 07-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Oko's Avatar
Oko Oko is offline
Silence, peasants.
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: MA, USA
Posts: 1,836
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finkie_Mom View Post
Jari is almost 5 months old - and all legs! Here's a stacked pic:
He is so adorable, I want to steal him from you. Add to my beige/orange dog collection.

Well, hopefully by tomorrow we shall know if futurepuppy is in this here litter, or I will be back to putting the feelers out (also asked that if there wasn't a puppy available, if this breeder had any recs.). Soooo...good puppy thoughts?
__________________


Feistea, ze Blog
Reply With Quote
  #533  
Old 07-01-2013, 10:04 PM
HayleyMarie's Avatar
HayleyMarie HayleyMarie is offline
Like a bat outa' hell
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Beautiful British Columbia!!
Posts: 6,842
Default

Pup pup is 7 weeks old today. SQUEEE!!! I am getting so excited. So a week and a bit pup should be here. And oko. I am sending puppy vibes your way.
__________________


Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Reply With Quote
  #534  
Old 07-02-2013, 06:04 AM
LostAndConfused's Avatar
LostAndConfused LostAndConfused is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hudson Valley
Posts: 2,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oko View Post
He is so adorable, I want to steal him from you. Add to my beige/orange dog collection.

Well, hopefully by tomorrow we shall know if futurepuppy is in this here litter, or I will be back to putting the feelers out (also asked that if there wasn't a puppy available, if this breeder had any recs.). Soooo...good puppy thoughts?
Fingers crossed for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyMarie View Post
Pup pup is 7 weeks old today. SQUEEE!!! I am getting so excited. So a week and a bit pup should be here. And oko. I am sending puppy vibes your way.
man this time has FLOWN by
__________________
allons-y!



Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012


Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012


Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #535  
Old 07-02-2013, 12:37 PM
HayleyMarie's Avatar
HayleyMarie HayleyMarie is offline
Like a bat outa' hell
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Beautiful British Columbia!!
Posts: 6,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post



man this time has FLOWN by
I know right? Its just wizzing by. I though time would go by s-l-o-w, but nope.
__________________


Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Reply With Quote
  #536  
Old 07-02-2013, 12:43 PM
DJEtzel's Avatar
DJEtzel DJEtzel is online now
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 2,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyMarie View Post
I know right? Its just wizzing by. I though time would go by s-l-o-w, but nope.
I'm already anticipating the thousands of pictures that you will be uploading day one. XD
__________________

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Reply With Quote
  #537  
Old 07-02-2013, 12:46 PM
GipsyQueen's Avatar
GipsyQueen GipsyQueen is offline
<(같<) <(같)> (>같)>
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 5,935
Default



Zora turned 3 months old yesterday Time is FLYING by!
__________________

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Reply With Quote
  #538  
Old 07-02-2013, 01:06 PM
HayleyMarie's Avatar
HayleyMarie HayleyMarie is offline
Like a bat outa' hell
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Beautiful British Columbia!!
Posts: 6,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
I'm already anticipating the thousands of pictures that you will be uploading day one. XD
Oh, you bet yah. I am hoping i can get a friend to tag along so she can snap all the pictures as I go pick him up from the airport.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GipsyQueen View Post


Zora turned 3 months old yesterday Time is FLYING by!
You lie, I cannot believe how big she is already, wow time is flying by.
__________________


Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Reply With Quote
  #539  
Old 07-04-2013, 10:29 AM
GipsyQueen's Avatar
GipsyQueen GipsyQueen is offline
<(같<) <(같)> (>같)>
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 5,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyMarie View Post
Oh, you bet yah. I am hoping i can get a friend to tag along so she can snap all the pictures as I go pick him up from the airport.




You lie, I cannot believe how big she is already, wow time is flying by.
I wish I was ^^

Our breeder told us other (beauceron) breeders think she is the best looking from her litter. Which is GOOD, because I want to start showing her once she is old enough. We are going to a beauceron special in August, just to look.
__________________

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Reply With Quote
  #540  
Old 07-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Shai's Avatar
Shai Shai is online now
& the Muttly Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finkie_Mom View Post
OMG LOVE her! She's gorgeous

Jari is almost 5 months old - and all legs! Here's a stacked pic:


Took quite a few shots to get this one. He has a great sit/down stay, but the stand stays are not quite there LOL. He's about 17" at the withers and 19lbs
Webby-sized! There should be more practical-coated Webby- and Jari-sized dogs in the world...
__________________

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site