Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-29-2013, 02:30 AM
Was BackwardCinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Did he make it home??? Maybe he decided NOT to try to drive while lightning? :-/

Kim, I hope the dog is alright! Poor thing.
He did, finally. After midnight, by that time I was terrified. His stupid phone is out of minutes and I won't call his work unless it's life or death, but it was about to be at that point, especially when he's usually home by nine.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 06-29-2013, 03:42 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Kim, I hope the dog is alright! Poor thing.
Me too

I'm going to call in the morning to see how he's doing, and if he was chipped. The other couple that stopped said they were going to go through the nearby subdivision and see if anyone there knew who owned the dog. They also said that they would adopt him if his owner couldn't be found, but I really hope his owner finds him.

I just keep thinking about if it were one of my dogs and somehow they got loose and their tags got pulled off. I'd be out of my mind with worry. The two that aren't chipped (Indy and Jones) wear plate tags so they'd have to lose the whole collar before my info was off of them.

Ozzy and Zo are chipped and wear dangling tags, but Ozzy is the only one who's ever pulled his tags off running through the woods, and Indy actually found them and brought them to me I may end up getting them both slide on tags though.

And of course, it just reminds me of the dog I hit a while back. Not the same stretch of road, but the same road. :/
Old 06-29-2013, 08:15 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

GI upset. Ugh. Past two days I've woken up with horrible stomach cramps. No idea why, as my diet has been completely different both days.

I also now have a small lump that popped up between my neck and shoulder blade once the lymph nodes behind my ear finally went down. It feels like another lymph node, or maybe a cyst. It's gone down a bit since yesterday.

I think I'm broken. I'm about ready to go on vacation and I really don't want to keel over and die while I'm gone. :/

Old 06-29-2013, 10:54 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
Me too

I'm going to call in the morning to see how he's doing, and if he was chipped. The other couple that stopped said they were going to go through the nearby subdivision and see if anyone there knew who owned the dog. They also said that they would adopt him if his owner couldn't be found, but I really hope his owner finds him.

I just keep thinking about if it were one of my dogs and somehow they got loose and their tags got pulled off. I'd be out of my mind with worry. The two that aren't chipped (Indy and Jones) wear plate tags so they'd have to lose the whole collar before my info was off of them.

Ozzy and Zo are chipped and wear dangling tags, but Ozzy is the only one who's ever pulled his tags off running through the woods, and Indy actually found them and brought them to me I may end up getting them both slide on tags though.
Mine don't wear collars or tags but they are all chipped, just be sure to have it checked tones if it still works, because a friend of mine "lost " her chip or it stopped functioning or something ... Can't remember which, I think it was a "home away" chip, whatever it was the company replaced it free of charge.

Quote:
And of course, it just reminds me of the dog I hit a while back. Not the same stretch of road, but the same road. :/
I hit a cat. While back, poor thing just ran right under my truck, I felt him impact with my front axel it was a two lane highway & he came from the right & there was a ton of traffic coming from the other direction so I had no where to go, poor thing. I was so upset about it .
Old 06-29-2013, 01:16 PM
Irritate with Caution!!

Ugh.... Summer cold coming on, can barely breathe and have a nasty sinus headache.... Stuck at work until 5 and just want my bed.... Sigh
Old 06-29-2013, 03:16 PM
retriever crazy

Neighbor is giving away free horses... gahhh no place to keep one and dang it for being allergic to them gahhh

D.O.B 11/27/10
D.O.B 08/09/12
Old 06-29-2013, 03:25 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay21 View Post
Neighbor is giving away free horses... gahhh no place to keep one and dang it for being allergic to them gahhh
Come on you know you want one , if its any consolation I am allergic to shavings dust (sneezing/runny nose, itchy eyes) & hay(I break out in a rash from it) & I have managed to own horses since I was 13 & ride since the age of 8.

You can do it
Old 06-29-2013, 03:32 PM
retriever crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Come on you know you want one , if its any consolation I am allergic to shavings dust (sneezing/runny nose, itchy eyes) & hay(I break out in a rash from it) & I have managed to own horses since I was 13 & ride since the age of 8.

You can do it
I no I want one... not sure the city will let me keep it in my back yard.

D.O.B 11/27/10
D.O.B 08/09/12
Old 06-29-2013, 03:57 PM
I'm All Ears

So hot and hauling furniture all day. Ugh.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:04 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Talon won't stop licking at the sore on the back of his leg. I've tried a cone, a different cone after he figured out how to bend the first one to get a lick in, some bandaid type things that smell/taste really disgusting (he pulled them of and ate those >_< ) . I wrapped it and then put the nasty tasting things on the top and then the cone, plus a yummy filled kong in his crate, but somehow he still got it all off and managed to lick off the scab! >_< ARGH, I'm going to kill this dog. If he'd just leave it alone for a few days it would be healed finally!