Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-26-2013, 07:13 PM
Top Dog

So...our destination wedding site (for December) is booked. It WAS being held but since we didn't send the paperwork (Jason was born in a foreign country and divorced...it took some time to get things together), she booked the waterfall sites...apparently ALL OF THE WATERFALL sites...and asked me if there was "another date"...Uh, no. We are on a cruise. We are there for one day. For like 7hours. Not....even sure what to do right now.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:22 PM
Top Dog

I'm so tired of only feeling like a person when I'm at the zoo. Home, my other job - bullshit, treated like crap. Hate it.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:45 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I'm so tired of only feeling like a person when I'm at the zoo. Home, my other job - bullshit, treated like crap. Hate it.
WHAT IS WITH THIS.

Work ****ing sucks. I'm done. I need a career change. **** selling cars. **** managers on a ****ing ego trip. **** people who can't treat you like a MOTHER****ING HUMAN BEING.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:26 AM
Twin 2.0

I'm PMSing and I hate everyone and everything. Literally everything is stressing me out right now. And to make it even more fun, I just had a mixed blessing happen at work. I did a deal yesterday that might have possibly set a record for biggest deal ever done in the companies history. Ok, that's excellent. I can make my bills.

But to take the fun out of that, A) it's my birthday on Monday. I hate my birthdays in general because they usually suck and nothing good happens. Lately I've just tried to simultaneously not be sober while not dying in some obscure manner. B) The new d*ckhead general manager has scheduled EVERYONE to work 12 hour shifts on Monday, for some thing that has no bearing on anyone except him. So I can't exactly do much on Sunday, because I have to be all alert and sales-y on Monday. Can't do anything after work on Monday, because I have yet another 12 hour shift on Tuesday!

I've been working a stupid amount and it's been hot and with the above mentioned stress, I do nothing except go home after work and pass out. Or nearly pass out at work, as I did last week. So now I've got essentially all of my friends, work and otherwise, mad at me because I never come hang out anymore. More stress, hurray! Meanwhile all I want to do is sleep and be left the f*ck alone for a few days, which isn't going to happen unless I feel like calling in sick to work and getting written up for "not being a team player" or some such f*cking bullsh*t, which then means I'll get the whole "both your head and your heart need to be in the game, or you need to tap out." speech that has become the favorite de-motivational speech.

/rant
Old 06-27-2013, 12:52 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Meanwhile all I want to do is sleep and be left the f*ck alone for a few days, which isn't going to happen unless I feel like calling in sick to work and getting written up for "not being a team player" or some such f*cking bullsh*t, which then means I'll get the whole "both your head and your heart need to be in the game, or you need to tap out." speech that has become the favorite de-motivational speech.

/rant
Let's just quit and run off into the mountains. And, I haven't thought much after that except HIKING.

Or start our own dealership. Where there is no lying to sell cars! And the employees don't suck. And all we sell are WRXs, 3series, and S2000s.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Glutton for Crazy

My dog who lets people walk in and out of my work every morning just lightly growled at someone who came in and now won't stop watching. Creepy.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:47 AM
I'm All Ears

Tuesday: feel fine and then go to Walmart to pick up a couple things real quick. While I'm in the store, tummy hurts a bit. Decide to leave asap and do real shopping the next day. But then decide to get gas on the way out as I was about out. Have to stop pumping gas at about halfway through. Rush home and am sick.

Have to fast for my blood tests on wednesday.

Weds morning: Woke up and am sick directly after waking up. Do my blood tests and feel okay after that. Eat a small breakfast (eggs). Eat lunch. (salmon, rice, and veggies). 15 mins later am running to the bathroom (got stopped by a co-worker asking a question and thought I was going to puke all over his office). I took medicine and made it to 2:30 before going home. Fell asleep at 3:30 and slept until almost 8. Went back to bed at 10.

Thursday: Woke up and am immediately sick so I called in sick again.

**** this. This is no fun.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:09 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Monday is Canada Day. Because my work decided to close the lounge for the day and operate from the hall, only myself and one other person could work. My boss put me on schedule for the day, over the other person. Which... I'm glad for, I need the money, holiday pay at that. But I'm kind of meh about actually working the event after some problems I had on Sunday with the people running the event. Blah.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-27-2013, 12:33 PM
such sights to show you

Argh did something very stupid and got a nice cat bite to the finger for it. So pissed at myself right now.

Old 06-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
Argh did something very stupid and got a nice cat bite to the finger for it. So pissed at myself right now.
Ouch!!!

Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie