Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-21-2013, 07:08 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
You know you have a puppy....when you see pictures of puppies, or someone at work says, "ZOMG, go look at this cute puppy in the lobby!!!!" and you just go, "No. No puppy. Puppy's are annoying."

And my God, if this creature climbs over, under, beneath, or on top of ONE MORE THING THAT HE SHOULD NOT I am going to kill him. Or possibly feed him cans, because he thinks he is a GOAT.

Gah. Puppy.

At least he's cute. But don't get him wet or feed him after midnight. Then you're in for a world of pain.
What's ridiculous is I'm starting to look back on those days fondly. Sometimes I'm lost in a dream state for minutes at a time before my brain reminds me NO NO DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT AN A-HOLE HE WAS?!??

Old 06-21-2013, 07:13 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
What's ridiculous is I'm starting to look back on those days fondly. Sometimes I'm lost in a dream state for minutes at a time before my brain reminds me NO NO DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT AN A-HOLE HE WAS?!??
He just dumped the water dish all over the kitchen and is now splashing in it.

... ... ... ... ... ...

I shall let you borrow him to remind you that you don't want a puppy, yes? LOL (Seriously, he is a good puppy. I'm just ready for him to be, oh, around two years old?)

ETA: Perfect puppy solution! Since he wanted to play in water so badly, I just stuck him outside in the rain. He is having a blast (weird dog) and I don't have to worry about him dumping the water everywhere! Whoot!

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 06-21-2013, 07:51 PM
Top Dog

Quote:

... ... ... ... ... ...

I shall let you borrow him to remind you that you don't want a puppy, yes? LOL (Seriously, he is a good puppy. I'm just ready for him to be, oh, around two years old?)

ETA: Perfect puppy solution! Since he wanted to play in water so badly, I just stuck him outside in the rain. He is having a blast (weird dog) and I don't have to worry about him dumping the water everywhere! Whoot!
He seriously sounds awesome

My vent: Today on my tracking shift I sweat all the way through my sports bra and two shirts. I don't really consider myself a sweaty person but dang.

I also collected 10 ticks...3 were embedded, 2 hurt enough when they were trying that I found them and removed them before they could (one I almost drove off the road getting to!), the rest were just...crawling around. Ick.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:51 PM
Top Dog

Quote:

... ... ... ... ... ...

Awww, poor puppy, lol. Poor abused puppy. No, I don't want him. I just got over having a baby puppy. An almost 10 month old puppy that stole one of my sandals and now it is full of love nibbles

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 06-21-2013, 07:53 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
He seriously sounds awesome

My vent: Today on my tracking shift I sweat all the way through my sports bra and two shirts. I don't really consider myself a sweaty person but dang.

I also collected 10 ticks...3 were embedded, 2 hurt enough when they were trying that I found them and removed them before they could (one I almost drove off the road getting to!), the rest were just...crawling around. Ick.
I am appreciating where I live right now.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
I am appreciating where I live right now.
Oh me too! skin crawling.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:22 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
Oh me too! skin crawling.
They're TEENY too. 2 of them I thought were moles *sigh* must remember where all my moles are in the future. The one I drove off the road getting to was in the waist band of my pants, the tender area right above my panties...I FELT IT TRYING TO EMBED IT'S HEAD. So much ew...plus, once I start finding them, every itch, every drop of sweat sliding, every time my hair moves in the breeze I'm thinking TICKS ARE ON ME EVERYWHERE.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:28 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
I am sure you speed & don't wear your seatbelt every time, isn't that not following the law?
I don't speed. I also wear my seatbelt EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. It's incredibly stupid not to.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:51 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:

... ... ... ... ... ...

Well you did get a Chessie.

My vent. Hospital is not fun. Father in law hurt is not fun. Up all night is not fun. Calling off work tomorrow is not fun.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 06-21-2013, 08:57 PM
Silence, peasants.

Quote:

... ... ... ... ... ...

Wait, are you telling me they grow out of this??

Feistea, ze Blog