Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6501  
Old 06-21-2013, 02:32 PM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
I hate people who break the laws just because they think they're superior.

I also hate whiny little kids who play victim.
I am sure you speed & don't wear your seatbelt every time, isn't that not following the law? If so you should also burn at the stake! xD

We ALL break laws frontier to time "because we can" it's humn nature.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #6502  
Old 06-21-2013, 02:33 PM
DJEtzel's Avatar
DJEtzel DJEtzel is online now
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 2,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I am sure you speed & don't wear your seatbelt every time, isn't that not following the law? If so you should also burn at the stake! xD
Guess who suffers if she speeds and drives without a seatbelt?

HER!

Guess who suffers when you take your dog into stores that don't allow them?

EVERY SERVICE DOG HANDLER.

Didn't you say something about leaving?
__________________

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Reply With Quote
  #6503  
Old 06-21-2013, 02:35 PM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,373
Default

I'm not playing the victim. I don't stir up trouble intentionally, this USUALLY starts off someone's snide comment, usually completely un called for.

Not true, every insurance payer also suffers because "high risk" drivers "which is what you are if you get a lot of tickets hike rates up for everyone.

I don't think we are on the same forums I know we have one in common but I am also pretty well likes on that one.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #6504  
Old 06-21-2013, 02:35 PM
HayleyMarie's Avatar
HayleyMarie HayleyMarie is online now
Like a bat outa' hell
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Beautiful British Columbia!!
Posts: 6,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay View Post
THIS! Madness! We've got flooding, mudslides and bridges and highways being taken out. SO MUCH RAIN!

I happen to be on a little independent power system so I still have power, phone and internet but most people in my community have none of these at the moment.

One of my neighbors down by the river had their house washed away yesterday. I'm up the mountain enough to keep clear...but geeez!

Last year at this time a neighboring community was hit by a massive mudslide and it killed 4 people. The slope about them is still unstable so I'm really, really hoping it doesn't slide again.
Yes, last year was crazy insane as well. So much sadness. I really hope there will be no more landslides. I remember last year having to de-tour to Fauquier because of a mudslide in Revy or Golden. I Believe that is where it was, that was no fun waiting in line for 7 hours for the ferry.

And (((HUGGIES))) we are defiantly not being hit as bad as you are, stay safe and dry.
__________________


Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Reply With Quote
  #6505  
Old 06-21-2013, 02:37 PM
Julee's Avatar
Julee Julee is offline
Club Terrible - President
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kent, CT
Posts: 2,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
Guess who suffers if she speeds and drives without a seatbelt?

HER!

Guess who suffers when you take your dog into stores that don't allow them?

EVERY SERVICE DOG HANDLER.
This forever.

I do neither of those things, actually.

Actually, no, it was you. You admitted to breaking the law, I responded to it, went from there.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6506  
Old 06-21-2013, 02:38 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,893
Default

Actually, I suffer because my insurance rates go up if you speed and forget your seat belt. Don't do it. lol

Seriously though, laws or not, the fact is if you speak up about a radical view expect the counter argument, sometimes you'll be right sometimes you'll be wrong but if you're starting to see a pattern maybe you should reevaluate your belief system.

My other vent today, I have to cover the big dog daytraining room today and I really don't want to. Wahhhhhh! My back.
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum IPO1 CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil CGC RATI 6/15/13 -
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #6507  
Old 06-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Taqroy's Avatar
Taqroy Taqroy is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
People on here are jerks.

I've done my part, I have stayed away from the threads I don't agree with, I try to be civil. But no more, I have ignored the snide & below the belt comments but I won't anymore.

Like I said ... In person, on other forums, twitter, FB the only problems I have is HERE ... Just here!!!
You've got to be kidding me.



Although maybe "delusional" would more apt.
__________________


I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Reply With Quote
  #6508  
Old 06-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Julee's Avatar
Julee Julee is offline
Club Terrible - President
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kent, CT
Posts: 2,700
Default

My vent is Bear is a disgustingly stinky dog and baths don't solve it. I'm stuck with him for a week. Bleh.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6509  
Old 06-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Taqroy's Avatar
Taqroy Taqroy is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay View Post
Last year at this time a neighboring community was hit by a massive mudslide and it killed 4 people. The slope about them is still unstable so I'm really, really hoping it doesn't slide again.
Mudslides are so scary. I hope the rain eases up for you guys!!
__________________


I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Reply With Quote
  #6510  
Old 06-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Julee's Avatar
Julee Julee is offline
Club Terrible - President
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kent, CT
Posts: 2,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
You've got to be kidding me.



Although maybe "delusional" would more apt.
I just almost peed my pants.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site