Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2013, 09:38 PM
~Kristi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
We did qualify an we're going to go. Rumor has it nationals is in New Brunswick next year and that will be harder to go to financially.

There's fionavar (olds) at the start of July, it might be closed though. Then hyper hounds has a nationals warm up at the end of July. Then ours in August, and Medicine Hat in sept and one that I love in Kimberley BC in sept too if you're willing to go on a mountain vaycay for a trial

If Odin is CKC registered you should think about doing some of the AKC trial at spruce meadows this year! It's an awesome venue to play at and CKC courses are easy (and this year there's some prize money).
I know we won't have the opportunity to go for a few years after this but that's okay, I have my sights set on kicking butt at regionals next year.

My club's flyball tournament is the same weekend as the fionavar trial if it wasn't my clubs tournament I would totally ditch flyball. I am at a Kathy Keats seminar in olds the weekend of the July trial. What club do you belong to? Is that the Lethbridge trial in August? I will have to look into CKC, I have never tried but prize money makes it pretty tempting to try out lol. I would love to go to the Medicine Hat trial again, we went in May. But I will HOPEFULLY be going to Prince George to pick up my coolie puppy that weekend