Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-19-2013, 01:55 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

I have a FTW weekend planned.

First day to sleep in for a while tomorrow morning. YES. Tack store run for breeches tomorrow. YES. Seeing a friend who lives in CO on Saturday. YES. Lake Michigan on Sunday evening. YES. In between all that is working. Drat.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 06-19-2013, 03:16 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Guy comes in to order memory. I ask if his company is already in the system. He hands me a check so I can see. Read the name of the company.
Managed to stop "oh, you work for that sexist *******," from coming out of my mouth.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 06-19-2013, 03:23 PM
such sights to show you

There is a cat that we took in at work about 2 1/2 months ago that almost died of essentially starvation and fatty liver disease. She split her time between my home, the home of one of our techs, and the clinic during her long and arduous recovery.

Today she is officially fully recovered... she is eating on her own, had her feeding tube removed, normal blood work, and is going to her new permanent home this afternoon. Some days my cold black heart actually un-jades a little bit. Today is one of those days.

Old 06-19-2013, 04:27 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I got my birthday box from my MIL today. A new outfit. Shirt, capris and shoes. I have no fashion sense but my MIL seems to be able to buy clothes that flatter me and fit me perfectly even though she's way down in Florida LOL

My birthday isn't actually until Saturday and Hannah was supposed to take the box and hide it from me until my birthday but... she was easy to break LOL especially when she learned there was a dress in there for her lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 06-19-2013, 04:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I got my birthday box from my MIL today. A new outfit. Shirt, capris and shoes. I have no fashion sense but my MIL seems to be able to buy clothes that flatter me and fit me perfectly even though she's way down in Florida LOL

My birthday isn't actually until Saturday and Hannah was supposed to take the box and hide it from me until my birthday but... she was easy to break LOL especially when she learned there was a dress in there for her lol

I think you look very nice

Australian Kelpie and Coursing Fiend~ 2
http://fuzzycircus.blogspot.com/

Passion Parties Consultant
https://erinnmitsch.yourpassionconsultant.com/index.asp
Old 06-19-2013, 05:09 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airn View Post
I think you look very nice
Thank you very much

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 06-19-2013, 05:41 PM
Mutts to you

Quote:

I have no fashion sense either - maybe I could hire your MIL? Lovely outfit, and Happy Birthday from me and the pups a little early!

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. -Robert McCloskey
Old 06-19-2013, 07:58 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Sometimes I forget how fun Rider can be to train. I just randomly grabbed the clicker tonight and worked a little with Lucy and Rider. Got awesome heels, recalls, and some hilarious shaping with Rider. Began to teach shaping with Lucy. She is so freaking quick. We are on our way to a "shame" trick with her head drops.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 06-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:

You look awesome! And I love the red hair.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Aware

Today, overall, is just a nice day.