Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-30-2005, 10:05 PM
Twin 2.0

I can't totally believe it, but neither can I totally discount it either. The weather in general has been so effed up in the past 10-15 years you really do have to wonder. Look at the increase in Cat 5 hurricanes, or even the unusually damaging Cat 3 & 4 ones in the last 5 years alone...the severe drought in the West at the same time the East Coast is being flooded out...either the Earth's weather patterns are shifting in response to a deeper stimulus (possibly signaling a new Ice Age?) or there's a politcally influenced hand behind it.
Old 08-30-2005, 11:14 PM
Felurian

We've done enough politically sanctioned environmental damage to account for the weird weather, especially when you remember accidents like Chernobyl (that we will never know the full truth of) and the chemical disaster in India several years ago. And all the others we never got wind of.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-30-2005, 11:18 PM
Twin 2.0

True, true...

You know, maybe I'm just a dyed in the wool nut, but I've started giving a lot more credence to conspiracy theories, just because truth is stranger than fiction and I don't trust anyone with that much power.
Old 08-30-2005, 11:26 PM
Felurian

I've found myself willing to entertain concepts in the last few years that I wouldn't have given the least credence at one time.

But I'm still not up for a bunch like the one in that link, lol!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-30-2005, 11:58 PM
Jerk.

The HARP project in Alaska?

There was a book called the Last Gasp that was about environmental warfare good read I wish I could find a copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 08-31-2005, 12:06 AM
Big German Shepherd

Weather warfare?

I believe that HUMANS in general can affect the weather via pollution (smoking, cars, factories, etc.)-- thus creating greenhouse gasses which affect the ozone layer.

What I do NOT believe is there's some sort of agency out there such as the Illuminati/government controlling the weather- I just can't grasp the concept that ANY *BODY* can control the weather.

Actually, the weather, I believe is the only thing that the government does NOT control...
Old 08-31-2005, 01:57 AM
Jerk.

http://www.co2science.org/scripts/Te...ationoftheweek

Ive had a long day so Ill throw this out for you all to peruse as I will when I can comperhend it.
http://www.co2science.org/scripts/Te...jsp?Page=Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 06-15-2013, 03:42 AM
Active Pup

I have been doing quite a lot of research into weather and environmental modification and I would like to invite people to read the articles provided. I believe that Sandy, Evan and Oswald may have been manufactured.

Article #1: The unusual nature of Hurricane Sandy
http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.inf...urricanesandy/

Governments are using and testing weather modification technology without our knowledge. This is due to the fact that ENMOD banned the use and not the research or possession of environmental modification techniques. The problem we have is that it is easy to cheat this prohibition. Weather modification has no source. You know someone is responsible when something gets bombed, but how do we know someone is responsible if a city gets flooded?

Article #2: Why am I so concerned?
http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.inf...-so-concerned/

NASA states that:

“Even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds could change the climate more than the anticipated changes caused by greenhouse gases, human-produced aerosols, or other factors associated with global change.“

Weather modification has a great deal more of an effect on climate then carbon. Why isn't this effect discussed publicly? Why isn't the effect of weather modification on climate part of the climate change debate?

Article #3: Cyclone Evan and the Carbon Conspiracy
http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.inf...eculiar-track/

Article #4: Cyclone Oswald and ENMOD
http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.inf...ald-and-enmod/

It is important that we expose the effect of weather and environmental modification on our planet. In time we could expose the unusual nature of storms and then possibility that storms may be manufactured. I am sure we could do this slowly, without pointing fingers, without starting war, but I think we need to do it now. The longer it takes, the worse it gets.