Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-13-2013, 07:37 PM
Club Terrible - President

An old golden and slightly younger cocker, and two longhaired chihuahuas. Dogsitting clients.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Wanna know what comes from not giving up when people treat you like poo?

After over a week of fighting with Virgin Mobile, filing a BBB complaint, blowing up their call center, e mail, and facebook page, my Boost Mobile (because we switched) account has been credited the exact amount, plus one additional free month of service, by Sprint (who owns both Virgin & Boost). I. Win.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 06-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Getting a new tattoo tomorrow. I'm FINALLY starting my sleeve after waiting a long while. Been setting aside a tiny bit of each paycheck for months to make this happen and it's happening! This one is going to be my Native American piece because I'm part Native American and feel much more connected to that part of my heritage.

After this I have to save up for the next one which will probably be Cricket.
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 06-13-2013, 08:54 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

We changed our booking at disney from old key west to BOARDWALK!!!! We have never been able to get into boardwalk villas. This is so exciting. It is a new resort for us

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 06-13-2013, 09:04 PM
Top Dog

Tomorrow is Friday.

Old 06-13-2013, 09:59 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
Tomorrow is Friday.
WOOOOO!

I hung out with some friends, had a bonfire and made smores and played games tonight. It was fun. I pretended to not be adult and not care that I have to get up for work tomorrow!

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 06-13-2013, 11:30 PM
Top Dog

Tim finally got his Jetta back with exhaust put on so we went for a drive. Then we washed the car (well he washed the car, I washed the wheels). And then we drove around some more. It's not running exactly right but it's quite a fun ride. It's certainly not a normal car, and it's certainly not boring... probably one of the very few cars I actually enjoy riding in. Because turbo.

I had the WHOLE DAY OFF. It was fabulous. I should be more concerned about the money I didn't make but I kinda needed a day to do whatever I wanted.

Also applied for two jobs, deep cleaned my bathroom, went for a run, and took Buzz (and Siri) the dog park. Fun AND productive day.
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 06-14-2013, 12:19 AM
Twin 2.0

Had a customer I sold a car to (well, his wife) about 6 months ago come back into today and sold him a car (and actually might have made more than $20 on the deal). I am now officially 1/3 of my way to my goal for the month.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:03 AM
Top Dog

I have a new phone. It was not planned (toilets and phones really don't mix), but YAY PHONE THAT WORKS PROPERLY. Boo having to set up a new phone >.<
Old 06-14-2013, 12:13 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerLover View Post
Tim finally got his Jetta back with exhaust put on so we went for a drive. Then we washed the car (well he washed the car, I washed the wheels). And then we drove around some more. It's not running exactly right but it's quite a fun ride. It's certainly not a normal car, and it's certainly not boring... probably one of the very few cars I actually enjoy riding in. Because turbo.
I don't want to be mean here, but nearly half of all the Jettas out there have forced induction (1.8T or 2.0T engines). And Jettas are basically the Corolla of the rest of the world. Admittedly, they handle better than a corolla, and are quite nice for the money, but they are definitely normal cars unless you do a lot of upgrades to power and handling. (And then you end up with a car putting down way too much power to the front wheels, and hello, torque steer, when you could have just bought a Mazdaspeed3 and saved yourself $4k.)

I loved my Jetta (and it was about as slow as a car can get while still moving) but they are really not mind-blowingly amazing cars. You can't fix FWD and crappy weight distribution with all the power and handling upgrades out there.