Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Top Dog

Grr, double post....
Old 06-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Stop making me want a Finkie!!

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:26 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I'm going to try to get some videos and pictures uploaded...almost all of them are on Mike's phone, so it may be awhile!

But, just wanted to say that Abrams is doing well. He knows his name now, knows how to "sit", is sleeping through the night, walks on a leash, and is a brat, awesome puppy.

He's also so much a baby. This evening after a good play session I could tell he was getting tired, but he just kept pacing and whining and being miserable. So I finally put him in his cage with a chew bone and told him to go to sleep. He whined and threw a fit for a minute, then he just plopped down and totally zonked out. LOL

He was at work for a bit with me this evening and my coworkers got a kick out of him, because when he was first put into a cage he was being dramatic and whining, but I told him to be quiet and take his nap...and he did. Stayed zonked out for the rest of my shift, even when another puppy was barking non stop and being annoying.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 06-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Uffda!

New pics from the breeder! Puppies are three weeks old and had an outside adventure.

Sean - blue Merle male

Sully - black tri male

Velvet - blue Merle female

Shea - black tri female

Mick - black tri male

Finn - black bi male

Blarney - black bi male

Erin - black tri girl

Bono - black tri boy

Dublin - blue Merle male

Pictures taken by breeder

"The great secret, Eliza, is not having bad manners or good manners or any other particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls: in short, behaving as if you were in Heaven, where there are no third-class carriages, and one soul is as good as another." George Bernard Shaw Pygmalion
Old 06-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Mountain Dawg

Georgygirl those are some beautiful puppies!

Here's just one updated photo of Circus, she turned 12 weeks old to-day! She's been so well-behaved so far -- though a lot of it is probably because she's still a bit too small to get up on things yet

Old 06-13-2013, 05:14 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Abrams has been very, very squirrely recently about being held still - as in, making a lot of noise, showing a lot of teeth, and just being a pain in the rear. I think Chloe scarred me a bit as I was really worried about it (even though I'm pretty sure it was just his way of showing his displeasure and not that he was being aggressive).

So, this evening I decided to see what I could do with him, and sure enough, he was great. LOL Flipped him over and cradled him in my arms while not letting him wiggle out of it and he started to flip out, but then I just shooshed him quietly and he stopped and looked at me. I became super happy excited Andrea and released him to play, then when I tried again a bit later he immediately settled and gave me a look like, "I'm good puppy, yes? Can you make the funny noises now, please?"

He is also now coming up and whining about 60% of the time he has to go out to potty. HOORAY!

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 06-13-2013, 05:30 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintage View Post

Here's just one updated photo of Circus, she turned 12 weeks old to-day! She's been so well-behaved so far -- though a lot of it is probably because she's still a bit too small to get up on things yet

Omg she is so pretty! And she's changed so much already.

Ripley
Keira CGN
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM
Old 06-17-2013, 12:26 AM
Like a bat outa' hell

EEKKK!!! Puppies are already 5 weeks old as of tomorrow (Monday) I am getting so excited. Only 3 more weeks to go!! When Tyler and I went to the city this weekend we bought everything under the sun for pup, pup. He better like all the things I bought for him, or else!

Got a 5 week update from the breeder, the pups will be going in for their first vet check up this week, Socializing inside the house with different noises and surfaces have started as well as being handles, touched by family members of all ages.

I am just getting so excited, and ready. Just have to puppy proof the house, rearrange our bedroom., build the potty area as well as put up the fence. So much to do, so little time. GRR!!!

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 06-17-2013, 01:10 AM
Big Dog

Ok so while I've been stalking this thread for puppy pictures, I never thought that I would actually be posting in it! A couple weeks ago we got a call from a friend who said she knew someone who was trying to get rid of a double dapple dachshund pup or it would be "dealt with" (whatever that might mean ) but when we called her she had said that pup was adopted.

Well, got a call from her today and one of the puppies from the same litter was returned as his owners couldn't deal with the fact that he had medical issues (partially deaf, partially blind) so we are going to pick him up on Tuesday. I'm a little nervous. Ok, super nervous. Olive is a great dog, don't get me wrong, but there have been some pretty huge obstacles that we've had to overcome (and are still overcoming) with her training because of her lack of hearing and impaired sight. I guess one advantage we have is that we are getting him as a young puppy (9 weeks) where as we didn't get Olive until she was 20ish weeks. I'll post pictures as soon as we get him, I don't even know what he looks like yet!
Old 06-17-2013, 06:03 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintage View Post

She is WAY TOO PRETTY!