Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-24-2005, 03:39 AM
Dogs rule humans drool

Default pitbulls

i have this link, it is on my website, but i thought i would put on ere, it is ever so sad, but also happy, i makes me want to cry.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/11454716/

Visit my website on www.freewebs.com/animalllover
Old 02-24-2005, 09:13 AM
Felurian

I didn't get to watch the flash - my connection is beyond slow, but did get to read the comments. Sounds like a must see.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 02-24-2005, 07:19 PM
mostly ignored...

I am seriously near tears. Those poor dogs. I think someone should take the ABUSERS and lock them up with a chain around their necks until they would kill for a piece of food. I had a foster son who lives in that environment where it is "cool" to have a badass dog and I am afraid one day his poor dog is going to die in a fight. Unless I can prove something it is useless and his pictures of his dog were all of a vicious looking attack dog, so maybe I came into his life too late. I only hope for that the time he was here he learned some respect for animals from us.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:22 PM
GSP/Lab Mix!

Its a great movie for people who think Pitties are terrible. I know it changed alot of my friends perspectives.. Its worth the time to download.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Yes I have seen it before on anouther site. It is sad and angers me everytime i watch it and makes me cry. I just think of what Zeus and Tundra had to go through before they came to me and if i wanted have rescued them what would have happened to them if they were adopted out to the wrong person. I am so Thankful that i got to them first and also Babe wether she has a home out somewhere or not someone not as kind as my sister may have run into her and who knows what would have happened to her. But she is safe and with me.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 02-24-2005, 07:53 PM
Big Dog

wow.....that is extreme stuff. NOT for the faint of heart. I did not make it through the video. Very cool song that plays with it. Again like I said in a previous post....those POOR, POOR, animals. Probably the most mistreated of all dogs and animals in general. It is an enraging, distressing, and disheartening fact in our society.