Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-09-2013, 11:41 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Default Where do you buy your concert tickets?

I like stubhub. However, I'm looking for 3 seats together for Fall Out Boy and they sold out on stubhub, ticketmaster, and allgoodseats. What other reliable sites are out there?

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 06-09-2013, 11:51 PM
F150 and a .30-06

ticketmaster.ca (canada), I usually get pre sale paswords with the radio station so that helps

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 06-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Top Dog

I've had the best luck getting good swats for shows the day before or the day of the show either through the venue, ticketmaster or a third party sales business. I think once I got decent seats through ebay a couple weeks before the show. The thing with ticket sales is they don't really work the way most people think they work. The tickets aren't sold in order of best to worst on a first come, first serve basis. Instead, they get released in groups at different times - different pre-sales, promotions, the actual first day of the sale and then afterwards seemingly randomly. Some sets of tickets are sent off for radio give aways and other such things and some are sold at greatly inflated prices through third party places. As the show gets closer and closer, more tickets become available for a variety of reasons - not as many needed for promotions, radio stations, not selling at the inflated rates, etc, etc.

I got tickets for Aerosmith last summer the afternoon of the show, front row on the catwalk for ticket value with no service fees. This show was showing up as having no good seats at all on ticketmaster before this and seats like this were going for $500+ each through third party sites.