Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Behavior Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I got my VFF Treksports today! And they're SUPER EASY to put on! Way easier than my KSOs. AND THEY'RE SO BLUE AND PRETTY!
Oh yes, the KSOs seem to be one of the hardest models to put on. Can't wait to hear how you like them!

Old 06-11-2013, 11:45 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

I love VFF's & am totally envious of folks who can use them, I could neve he them to fit right over my toes for some reason T_T

Old 06-11-2013, 11:49 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
Oh yes, the KSOs seem to be one of the hardest models to put on. Can't wait to hear how you like them!
So far, I really like them! I'm hoping the sole lasts longer than 8 months >.> The only "problem" so far is that one of the cleats on the big toe sort of pushes in when I run on the treadmill. It probably wouldn't be as bad on natural terrain, and it may just take some breaking in. Not bad for a mile or so run, but I can't see doing much more than that in these as it stands. Then again, my KSOs are still perfectly fine for running on the treadmill, so I may just use those for the gym and the treks for everything else.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:56 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I got my VFF Treksports today! And they're SUPER EASY to put on! Way easier than my KSOs. AND THEY'RE SO BLUE AND PRETTY!
WOO. I think those are the ones I have.

I mean, I think they are hideous personally, but so comfy. <3
Old 06-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Bored Now.

My neighbor's dog is named Cuddle. Not even Cuddles. But Cuddle.

I AM DYING RIGHT NOW FROM TEH LOLS.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Top Dog

Hubby did not get laid off today. Company laid off over 600 people in the county, split between 2 locations.

I also sent in my dock dog membership thing today.

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 06-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

It's too hot to eat.
Primal eating lends itself amazingly to this.

Slices of meat rolled up in slices of cheese put in my face. Some fresh fruit and a handful of nuts. Dinner's done!

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 06-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Top Dog

I feel like this should go in the venting thread as I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow (we are late sleepers here, 9 is about average wake up tiime) BUT its for a good reason....starting "boot camp" with some friends at a local fitness place.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Top Dog

I've decided what I want to. It's a relief to not be stressing about my career and thinking of college as this agonizing and never-ending journey.

I'll continue working with the largest company in America and hopefully making it a better company. I'm hoping to go into marketing and/or community relations. I'll have to see which one works better for me. (I might even get to travel to other countries, since we're not exactly well received in several of them.)

I think, at least for me and several of the people I know, people in their 20's get too invested in what they need to be going to college for and their life in 5+ years. Sometimes we forget to focus on the here and now. It's great to strive for something. A teacher or doctor or lawyer, but maybe that's not what you should do. I've finally realized that while I can still dream (and I may even achieve that one day) I perfectly content with never reaching that goal. With just enjoying what I've got now and going up one step at a time.

Long rant, but, anyway. I'm happy with where I am for the first time in a long time.

Australian Kelpie and Coursing Fiend~ 2
http://fuzzycircus.blogspot.com/
Old 06-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airn View Post
I've decided what I want to. It's a relief to not be stressing about my career and thinking of college as this agonizing and never-ending journey.

I'll continue working with the largest company in America and hopefully making it a better company. I'm hoping to go into marketing and/or community relations. I'll have to see which one works better for me. (I might even get to travel to other countries, since we're not exactly well received in several of them.)

I think, at least for me and several of the people I know, people in their 20's get too invested in what they need to be going to college for and their life in 5+ years. Sometimes we forget to focus on the here and now. It's great to strive for something. A teacher or doctor or lawyer, but maybe that's not what you should do. I've finally realized that while I can still dream (and I may even achieve that one day) I perfectly content with never reaching that goal. With just enjoying what I've got now and going up one step at a time.

Long rant, but, anyway. I'm happy with where I am for the first time in a long time.
Such a good feeling! I've been fighting that same battle for three years, and a few months ago, it finally hit me what I wanted to do. Took a little more looking around but I finally found it.

I don't know, it like relief and just a peace that kind of washes over. Or I'm just crazy.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle