Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2013, 10:32 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I love them and have one for Bamm. The thing I like most about them is its fairly easy to feed your dog treats with them on which is what I needed for Bamm. The only two things I dislike about them are 1) I'm not a big fan of the strap material and would love to get a leather strap made for mine and 2) sizing Bamm was a pain in the neck and it still doesn't fit perfectly. I think his nose is too close to the basket part of the muzzle and I worry about his nose touching it and rubbing raw. I tried the next size up, but that was way too big. Might get him a greyhound basket muzzle at some point so he has a little more nose wiggle room, but still need to find a good greyhound muzzle that is easy to give treats through. I definitely suggest sizing them on in person instead of ordering anywhere online. The sizing made no sense to me so I chose the one that said it fits border collies and it ended up being the wrong size.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle