Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-05-2013, 10:21 AM
PSD Partner

Default Nico Update

I have not posted in a while about Nico and thought I would share some pictures today. Nico now has 3 teeth and 7 months old. We figure he is about 18lbs but will know for sure on the 19th when he has his next check up at the Childrens Hospital. He is now starting to learn to feed himself. We started him this week on puffed wheat. He loves it as you will see. He also is starting now on soft food instead of well mushed or blended. We have not found a food yet that he does not like. Here are his feeding himself shots from this week.

Yup that is Daya waiting for him to drop some puffs. lol

This was after he had a strawberry/apple sauce snack which caused the puffs to stick to his face. lol

He is also able to pull himself up into a stand. He is not crawling yet and some of us are thinking he might start walking before crawling. lol He instead pushes and pulls himself around the house and is really very speedy. Now he greets us regularly standing in his crib and pulls himself up on everything he can.

Old 06-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Top Dog

Nico is so adorable! Especially with the puffs stuck to his face hahahah!
Old 06-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Top Dog

I love hearing your updates, my granddaughter will be 7 months tomorrow and I like hearing about other babies her age. He is adorable.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:37 PM
PSD Partner

THanks you two. He has such a wonderful personality. And he is a studier. He will watch everything and everyone without making a peep. He takes time to decide if he likes someone. He is also a schedule baby. If he does not sleep for at least an hour and a half for each of his naps(he still has 3 most days) then he can be very clingy and crabby. But when he does get his sleep he is the easiest baby and the happiest. He is also only getting up once a night(except when teething then it can be half a dozen) for a quick feeding and then right back to sleep. He goes down for the night usually between 9-10pm and is up around 6:30am. He is just a job and has really made this house a home again.