Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Top Dog

Those videos of Zuma are great Sara, very nice!!

Speaking of bad associations... I set up my weave set in the backyard yesterday for the first time. Opened them all the way up to refresh Recon on running down the middle (weave o matic style) and called him over to the beginning. He kind of slithered by me all calming like and afraid and went and sat by the door. I had just gone out there, I know he can be sensitive, but had no idea what
I had done. Walked him over, tried running him down the middle and he had no part of it. Ended up doing better at a later try, but I just gave up at that point and let him unwind.

Well, as I was walking outside past my weaves at 5 or 6 am today with a diarrhea-covered Recon from and upset stomach, I realized I had walked to the hose to spray goose poop off him for the first time less than a week ago, and it was near the entrance to the weaves as I had set them up. And so he thought I was calling him over to spray him. Poor sensitive guy. I felt so bad for getting frustrated after that AND for having to hose him off again.

He ended up running down them a few times so I was happy. Did some trouble shooting with Frag on weaves and he had them the closest they've ever been! I
Have a video I'll have to get up. I'm hoping to make a lot of Frag/weave progress with these! We're starting to trial again late this month.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm