Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Old 06-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Big Dog

I fostered a pitty mix who reminds me alot of your boy. She was really really sensitive; also had sep. anxiety and was kind of hard to work with, because you never really knew what would turn her into a shrinking violet.

She was probably the sweetest dog I've ever known. She wasn't interested in toys or food; the only thing that got her going was attention and love.

She was velcro in the true meaning of the word.

We homed her out to a lady with no kids who worked from home and as far as I know she's doing really well. She has a very low stress environment; not much noise or other dogs.

She was a low energy couch cuddler and that's exactly what her new mom wanted.

My house was just too crazy for her lol

We never tried meds or anything like that, but we did take her to the vet and she was healthy as a horse but for one hip she had some trouble with.

I don't really have any advice, but your boy just reminded me so much of her I had to post. He sounds like such a sweet pea.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiparty View Post
I fostered a pitty mix who reminds me alot of your boy. She was really really sensitive; also had sep. anxiety and was kind of hard to work with, because you never really knew what would turn her into a shrinking violet.

She was probably the sweetest dog I've ever known. She wasn't interested in toys or food; the only thing that got her going was attention and love.

She was velcro in the true meaning of the word.

We homed her out to a lady with no kids who worked from home and as far as I know she's doing really well. She has a very low stress environment; not much noise or other dogs.

She was a low energy couch cuddler and that's exactly what her new mom wanted.

My house was just too crazy for her lol

We never tried meds or anything like that, but we did take her to the vet and she was healthy as a horse but for one hip she had some trouble with.

I don't really have any advice, but your boy just reminded me so much of her I had to post. He sounds like such a sweet pea.
Yup, that's pretty much Sako in a nut shell! Minus the toy part.. he has crazy toy drive and would play fetch til he died if we didn't stop him.