Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 05-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Allons-y!

Wonderful as always, I love your dogs so much! They seem like they get to do so much fun stuff.

Emily &:
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:57 PM
Irritate with Caution!!

Gorgeous!! Love your pictures!
Old 05-27-2013, 09:48 PM
Top Dog

I ALWAYS love seeing your pictures. All of them are just stunning. Nice to see the gorgeous Dobes too! Journey is growing SO fast. Like what. She's an adult dog now! lol. Love them.

Brit & Jackson

Old 05-27-2013, 10:19 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

<3 All the pictures!

Where did you get Kiera's collar?! Love it!

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 05-27-2013, 10:43 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay View Post
Amazing photos, as always, and what a gorgeous group of dogs!

I'm sooo jealous of your action shots, I can NEVER for the life of me get a clear shot of dogs running towards me. It drives me crazy.
Thank you so much!

Honestly, it's just luck. You should see the amount of would-be awesome action photos that I toss because they're not in focus. So sad. But thankfully there are always a handful that I can keep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9krazee View Post
Can Crossbone & I come visit/live with you?!

You have four of the most beautiful dogs and and the places you take them seem awesome.
For sure! The more chazzers in one place, the better haha. And thank you. We do have some very nice places to run them for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yv0nne View Post
Love your crew ..all such stunning dogs! Love that little Toller ..there were 5 competing in agility this weekend and they always, always look SO. HAPPY!
Thanks! Yes, happy is one of the best words to describe a Toller and is why I adore the breed so much. They're such joyful, animated little dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydogs View Post
Wonderful as always, I love your dogs so much! They seem like they get to do so much fun stuff.
Thank you! I definitely try to make sure each of them gets to do as many fun things and just run around and be dogs as much as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraLeigh View Post
Gorgeous!! Love your pictures!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
I ALWAYS love seeing your pictures. All of them are just stunning. Nice to see the gorgeous Dobes too! Journey is growing SO fast. Like what. She's an adult dog now! lol. Love them.
Thanks! And I know! I think she still has a tiny bit more to grow yet even. I hope so actually, because suddenly she's a little butt high. I hope she evens out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
<3 All the pictures!

Where did you get Kiera's collar?! Love it!
Thank you!

Aren't those collars great? All three of my adult dogs have them. Ripley's wearing one too in the pictures. They're from Quillin Leather. Awesome company. Great customer service, and the quality is some of the best I've seen. That reminds me, I should send them some pictures of my dogs wearing their collars. The one they have online doesn't show the quality at all, and had I not heard a review prior to buying mine, I probably wouldn't have. But they're my favourite collars now. And the engraving on the tag is unlike anything I've ever seen. It's so bold and dark and no doubt will last and look good forever.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 05-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post
Aren't those collars great? All three of my adult dogs have them. Ripley's wearing one too in the pictures. They're from Quillin Leather. Awesome company. Great customer service, and the quality is some of the best I've seen. That reminds me, I should send them some pictures of my dogs wearing their collars. The one they have online doesn't show the quality at all, and had I not heard a review prior to buying mine, I probably wouldn't have. But they're my favourite collars now. And the engraving on the tag is unlike anything I've ever seen. It's so bold and dark and no doubt will last and look good forever.
Awesome, thanks! We have some Mendota Rolled Collars right now but I hate that they don't have collar tags! Have you found that the sizing is pretty accurate? For the cattle dogs, I got 16 inchers for a 17" neck and I ended up putting Harlow's on Rider because there wasn't as much rolled mass on his. Does that make sense?

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 05-28-2013, 12:14 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Awesome, thanks! We have some Mendota Rolled Collars right now but I hate that they don't have collar tags! Have you found that the sizing is pretty accurate? For the cattle dogs, I got 16 inchers for a 17" neck and I ended up putting Harlow's on Rider because there wasn't as much rolled mass on his. Does that make sense?
More accurate than other collars I've bought in the past anyway. Nothing really fits Ripley ideally, but this one fits better than most. Other collars I've bought with their exact neck sizes have been too big in the past, but these ones with their exact measurements fit pretty well. Keira's is a tad smaller than my preference (but fits, just not much adjustment room to go smaller if I needed) and Ripley's is a tad bigger than my preference, just because I don't like a lot of collar sticking out after I adjust it, but they both have holes that adjusted to them perfectly. If that makes sense lol. All in all, I'd say yes, their sizing seems pretty accurate.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 05-28-2013, 08:58 AM
Top Dog

Great pictures!!! Journey is so pretty, I can't believe how grown up she looks!

Love the dobes, they remind me of Classic and I want to squish them.

Dance is pretty as ever.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:43 PM
Top Dog

Really gorgeous dogs, photos, and colors! And once again, you always have the best group shots. No idea how you do it... and also jealous of your action shots

They look like they have so much fun! Journey is just SO HAPPY <3