Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-16-2013, 11:05 PM
sassafras's Avatar
sassafras sassafras is offline
such sights to show you
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 5,937
Default

It would be such a bad idea to attempt this with Squash jumping through my hoop-arms that I simply must do it.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-16-2013, 11:08 PM
DenoLo DenoLo is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: MA
Posts: 371
Default

I'm going to try hoop on the ground with munchkin and hoop arms with Lucy. The vaulting thing looks awesome but probably way beyond us.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-16-2013, 11:13 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
It would be such a bad idea to attempt this with Squash jumping through my hoop-arms that I simply must do it.
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum IPO1 CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil CGC RATI 6/15/13 -
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-17-2013, 01:10 PM
Sekah's Avatar
Sekah Sekah is offline
The Monster.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,250
Default

This one felt relatively easy to teach. The dog doesn't need to do much actual learning once they have a chest vault. I'm pretty sure all I need to do is flail my arms a bit. It looks pretty sleek though. Or it will with a little more polish.



PS. I love that my dog works so hard for kibble. Dummy.
__________________

Cheynat's O' Lady Midnight CD RE ADC SGDC FDCh-S CGN HIC, Esq.
Megatron, Heat Vampire
Ci Da: Good Dog

Last edited by Sekah; 05-17-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-17-2013, 02:25 PM
SaraB SaraB is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 5,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekah View Post
This one felt relatively easy to teach. The dog doesn't need to do much actual learning once they have a chest vault. I'm pretty sure all I need to do is flail my arms a bit. It looks pretty sleek though. Or it will with a little more polish.



PS. I love that my dog works so hard for kibble. Dummy.
Love it!!

And yup, one of those fancy tricks that looks far more complicated than it actually is. The video of Zinga was her first session attempting this.
__________________


Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-17-2013, 04:31 PM
Linds's Avatar
Linds Linds is offline
Twin 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 6,919
Default

Cohen looks great! Already looking super smooth without any work. Though, I'm just as impressed with the fact that you have heels on and are doing it as I am with Cohen!

Here's are starting point with Didgie. It's not as smooth as I want it to be, mostly my fault. And I need to get out of the habit of hitting my hip. There are a couple without the ring in there so just ignore those!

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-17-2013, 05:02 PM
k9krazee's Avatar
k9krazee k9krazee is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 2,188
Default

__________________

Crossbone - 2011 Cattle Pirate | Jack - 2004 Beaglador
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-17-2013, 05:12 PM
Beanie's Avatar
Beanie Beanie is online now
Clicker Cult Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 13,520
Default

Well now I want a chest vault with Payton.
Because, you know, more bruises are always fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds
Though, I'm just as impressed with the fact that you have heels on and are doing it as I am with Cohen!
Totally what I noticed too!!
__________________


Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-17-2013, 05:16 PM
k9krazee's Avatar
k9krazee k9krazee is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 2,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Cohen looks great! Already looking super smooth without any work. Though, I'm just as impressed with the fact that you have heels on and are doing it as I am with Cohen!
Hahaha..So much this! You two look great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Here's are starting point with Didgie. It's not as smooth as I want it to be, mostly my fault. And I need to get out of the habit of hitting my hip. There are a couple without the ring in there so just ignore those!
I love Didgie <3
__________________

Crossbone - 2011 Cattle Pirate | Jack - 2004 Beaglador
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-17-2013, 05:19 PM
Julee's Avatar
Julee Julee is offline
dogstrong
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kent, CT
Posts: 3,016
Default

CROSSBONE IS SO LITTLE. Ahhhhhh. <3
__________________
If it makes you happy, and makes you proud, it's a pretty good investment.



Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site