Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 05-16-2013, 08:57 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizmo View Post
I watched Cricket's video...a couple things. I'd try a different toy. Does she tug? You can use a mesh float-able toy that she can get amped up on tugging, then throw. Next, GET EXCITED!! Use insanely happy voices, get on your knees by the edge of the dock, stick your hands in, tap the edge of the dock, stick your feet in and kick water, whatever. Just excited and make it THE BEST THING!

Also, Blaze has done the same thing..jumping out of the pool like that. haha

She does tug and absolutely loves that bumper, but I'll try out some different toys. Do you have any specific mesh floatable toys you recommend? I can poke around petsmart or petvalu to see what I can find too. I've got to definitely work on getting myself pumped up more. I was trying lol... That's pumped up for me, but I'll step it up a few notches next time. Do you think me getting into the pool might help next time? I noticed a few people doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
LOL at my shaky camera work... sorry Cricket! I'm pretty sure Jackson was pulling me towards something when I was trying to tape. Haha at her jumping out! Silly girl....

And hahah at our convo in the last video... was telling you about the dead rabbit that my dads dog killed, whoops, didn't know you were still filming
Haha I was laughing when I watched the video and you mentioned the rabbit. We have to do a pool day if your dad is cool with it. I don't know if you have a bbq or not, but heck we can even grill burgers or something and do swimming with the dogs if you want.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 05-16-2013, 09:05 AM
Water Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
She does tug and absolutely loves that bumper, but I'll try out some different toys. Do you have any specific mesh floatable toys you recommend? I can poke around petsmart or petvalu to see what I can find too. I've got to definitely work on getting myself pumped up more. I was trying lol... That's pumped up for me, but I'll step it up a few notches next time. Do you think me getting into the pool might help next time? I noticed a few people doing that.

I use the Tugga Wubba (what a name, right? lol) http://www.amazon.com/Kong-Tugga-Wub...ds=tugga+wubba

It floats, it holds up to tugging, and it squeaks. The only problem I've had with it is getting distance on the toy for those 20+ foot jumps, but I don't think you need to worry about that just yet.

I have gotten in the pool before to encourage Blaze to get in. And it did work. He kind of went crazy when he saw me in the pool with his toy and jumped in. It's definitely worth a shot!

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l