Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-13-2013, 06:24 PM
Top Dog

HE IS SO ****ING INSANE. HIS MOTHER IS INSANE. I DO NOT COMPREHEND THIS LEVEL OF PURE IDIOCRACY. WTF. YOU ARE DIGGING YOUR OWN **** GRAVES.

UGGGGGGHHHHHH.

My head is going to implode.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:48 PM
I'm All Ears

Why do I stress about every little thing? Something goes slightly wrong? END OF THE WORLD.

I need to stop. It's not helping anything at all. It's just making me miserable. But I've always done that and gotten anxious about things that I shouldn't get worried about.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:51 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Hockey is stressful D:

I'm also having an internal battle. I feel dirty, as a habs fan, rooting for Boston. But the only other option is Toronto and.. well... It's Toronto.

SRS problems

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-13-2013, 09:27 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Hockey is stressful D:

I'm also having an internal battle. I feel dirty, as a habs fan, rooting for Boston. But the only other option is Toronto and.. well... It's Toronto.

SRS problems
WTH? How did I not know you were a habs fan?

That being said, i HATE HATE HATE Boston. I hate TO because it's the rivalry but I HATE Boston especially after the Patches fiasco. They have no respect for the game soi had to root for TO

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-13-2013, 10:00 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Why do I stress about every little thing? Something goes slightly wrong? END OF THE WORLD.

I need to stop. It's not helping anything at all. It's just making me miserable. But I've always done that and gotten anxious about things that I shouldn't get worried about.
I've found that by repeating how I WANT to feel to myself, it really helps (this is long term of course...unfortunately, years LOL). Example, if I am SUPER nervous about a job interview - I just repeat to myself I've done a ton, I almost always get offered a job, I know what I'm doing, I am a good fit etc etc I kind of sell myself...to myself. That goes for almost anything...seriously, took me about 1-2 years but now it's so annoyingly natural that my positive friends sometimes snap at me for being so optimistic (I used to be the girl that no one told things to because I was SUCH a pessimist).
Old 05-13-2013, 10:32 PM
Sport Model Pug

People shoving unhealthy food at me all the time and not quite understanding what I'm doing or why I'm doing it as far as exercise goes.

It's exhausting.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 05-14-2013, 12:09 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
People shoving unhealthy food at me all the time and not quite understanding what I'm doing or why I'm doing it as far as exercise goes.

It's exhausting.
I have an aunt like this. She even goes as far as to say I am feeding my dogs the wrong food ... Of course she feeds TOTW :/

Old 05-14-2013, 06:35 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Uuurgh I have to drink a pint and half of water and hold it and not wee Im off for a scan and I have to drink it an hour before my appt.. And it's a 40 min drive there anyway, and I have a bladder the size of a pea, and I might actually wet myself today they need me to have a full bladder... They are pushing it!!

I'm 3/4 of a pint down, I went for a wee before I started, and just thinking about it is making me want to wee already LOL

And I feel sloshy... I should drink more really.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 05-14-2013, 07:43 AM
Behavior Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Uuurgh I have to drink a pint and half of water and hold it and not wee Im off for a scan and I have to drink it an hour before my appt.. And it's a 40 min drive there anyway, and I have a bladder the size of a pea, and I might actually wet myself today they need me to have a full bladder... They are pushing it!!
I had to do that too a while back - when they went to do the scan it was too full! LOL So obnoxious!

Old 05-14-2013, 07:57 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Ugh people never cease to amaze me............................

There has been an influx of ACDs here both in rescue & the local shelters all the "owners" said when they were surrendered that they were dumping them off because they were "herding everything in sight" Well DUH ... THEY ARE A HERDING DOG!!!