Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-10-2013, 09:35 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

I took yesterday off. I hadn't slept for three days and I was just beat. I didn't want to half arse it through my workout so I just took it as my rest day. last night Hannah ended up in bed asleep by 7:15 and Brian and I were both asleep by shortly after 9:30. that is unheard of lol so you know we were all really tired.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-10-2013, 04:28 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

181.4 this morning

Finished up 30 minutes of Disco Groove and 30 minutes of Booty Time

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-10-2013, 05:45 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

I run a mile 6 days a week & do upper body strength training every day, I have wanted to try insanity but I have heard its super hard core. Plus I have never been the excersise vid type ... Just never could get into it
Old 05-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Resident fainting goat

Been doing well diet wise

..but insanity has been kicking my butt, in a good way.. and today I went a little too hard on the extreme cardio and threw up water.
Yuck

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:58 PM
Silence! I ban you!

229.6 this morning

Just did the Total Body 2 workout from 10 minute trainer. I love that workout. I'm a pool of sweat before I'm halfway through.

5 games in a tournament tomorrow, so I'll get plenty of exercise then, too.
Old 05-11-2013, 03:16 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Well I was seriously considering bagging off today but then Hannah says " mon when are you goin to do your workout" I couldn't very well tell her I wasn't going to do one lol. Held accountable by a 5 year old. So I just finished 45 minutes of shaun T's dance party

G.K. Chesterton

Old 05-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Let it be

Go Hannah! I wish my kids did that. Jumping on the bed iwth them counts as a workout, right?

Huge milestone today. My skinny pants from pre pregnancy are actually TOO big. Not much but they have never gone on without some wiggling to get into them. They pulled on easy with no muffin top and a bit of room.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Go Hannah! I wish my kids did that. Jumping on the bed iwth them counts as a workout, right?

Huge milestone today. My skinny pants from pre pregnancy are actually TOO big. Not much but they have never gone on without some wiggling to get into them. They pulled on easy with no muffin top and a bit of room.
Now THAT's progress. Great job!

I had to buy a belt yesterday as the one I bought in February/March ran out of holes (too big). I also bought my first pair of 36 jean shorts. Looking through my stash, they are all 40, 42 and 44 (I even found a 46). I had two pair of 38 shorts that I can wear but they slide right on/off without undoing them.

I haven't worn 36 jeans since college. Even when I dropped a bunch of weight a few years ago, I never got below the 38's.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Let it be

That is awesome! Something about clothing fitting feels a lot better than getting on a scale for me. Knowing I am rocking something that wasn't fitting or sitting right before makes me feel a way a scale never could.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:11 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Finished my workouts. 45 minutes of Rock it Out (with 2 lb weights in each hand AND I did all 60 pushups... on my knees but I still did them all lol) and 25 minutes of Party Express. I just submitted my rockin body challenge on the beachbody page. Can't wait for my T shirt

G.K. Chesterton