Old 05-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
MY PINK LEOPARD PRINT CONVERSE ARE HERE EEEEEEEEEEEE

They're GOLD on the inside!
I LOVE THEM
*happy dance*

On a much less happy note, this morning I seriously considered calling my dermatologist to ask about Accutane. I'm so tired of the painful cystic acne. He put me on two different antibiotics before and neither of them really helped. The best my skin gets is on Epiduo but I can't use it for too long because it makes my face really sensitive and hurt... and even that isn't really good or clear of the cysts.
It's like, not only am I breaking out, which is embarrassing enough to be an adult with acne, but it HURTS.
It takes forever to get in to my dermatologist and it's really expensive on my insurance, like $50 copay and that's just to see him to start... and really I do NOT want to go on Accutane but I'm getting to that point of desperation...

That sucks. I've considered getting medication for my acne but omg expensive! I can't believe how much people pay for Epiduo and the like. Not to mention that Latisse stuff. It's got a hefty price tag. (Most of the people I see get sucked in by these coupons. And once the coupons expires or the insurance stops paying after 3 months, they realize how costly these medications are. I feel so bad for them. Until they start yelling at me. )

Australian Kelpie and Coursing Fiend~ 2
http://fuzzycircus.blogspot.com/

Passion Parties Consultant
https://erinnmitsch.yourpassionconsultant.com/index.asp