Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
we're going through something similar, my inlaws said they would sell us their house and now all of a sudden, they're not going to. They don't even live here, they're truckers and have zero reason to have such a big house, we'd even promised to keep a room for them here. House hunting... I hates it.
I'm kind of worried about this. We are supposed to buy my mom's house next summer because she will be moving away. But.. If she backs out, we will end up staying at our rental. Which, that is okay, we have it for as long as we want it, but still.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 05-07-2013, 12:16 AM
Top Dog

I was told, very seriously, that it's okay to use harsh tools in animal training because people who are into BDSM use them on each other all the time.

I just.

What.

Whatever your view is on training tools, you cannot be serious. That cannot be a serious argument. I was not aware that animal training was a human fetish but okay.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:30 AM
Mainstreme Elitist

I got a call at one am last night and according to the voicemail it's the police looking for some guy. So I'm getting my coffee this morning and the number calls back again, once again the police looking for this man. I very politely say they have the wrong number, only to be told I must be mistaken because this is the number he gave them. Sorry I have no clue who he is, not my fault he gave you my number.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 05-07-2013, 07:38 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Being woken up before my alarm goes off by a cat with zoomies is not how I want to start my day.

I woke up to a whirring noise of Whiskey sailing all over my room like a bat out of hell. He then jumped onto my dresser at full running speed and slid across my dresser knocking almost everything off. I could kill him right now.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 05-07-2013, 07:41 AM
Glutton for Crazy

It's a work day.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklepaige View Post
I was told, very seriously, that it's okay to use harsh tools in animal training because people who are into BDSM use them on each other all the time.

I just.

What.

Whatever your view is on training tools, you cannot be serious. That cannot be a serious argument. I was not aware that animal training was a human fetish but okay.
I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD.

obligatory lowercase
Old 05-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Show Dog

I am so sick of my birds behavior. Behavior modifications have not helped. Well, I take that back. Some days they do work. He goes in spurts. One day he will be my happy go lucky little buddy and the next day its all I can do not to crawl into the fetal position and cry. I'm so unhappy, and anxious all the time with him. Is he going to be good? Bad? If he wasn't 13, and I wouldn't be looked at like the worst owner in the world, I would find him a new, more suitable home. I'm so afraid that someone is going to finally complain about his screaming and I will be evicted. As it is, the behavior modifications I've been doing allowed me to open up my windows for the first time in like a year. He was good for like an hour and then I had to close them again.

I would just like some peace and quiet.

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." - Samuel Butler
Old 05-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Aware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklepaige View Post

I just.

What.

...wat
Old 05-07-2013, 10:46 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCrafty View Post
I am so sick of my birds behavior. Behavior modifications have not helped. Well, I take that back. Some days they do work. He goes in spurts. One day he will be my happy go lucky little buddy and the next day its all I can do not to crawl into the fetal position and cry. I'm so unhappy, and anxious all the time with him. Is he going to be good? Bad? If he wasn't 13, and I wouldn't be looked at like the worst owner in the world, I would find him a new, more suitable home. I'm so afraid that someone is going to finally complain about his screaming and I will be evicted. As it is, the behavior modifications I've been doing allowed me to open up my windows for the first time in like a year. He was good for like an hour and then I had to close them again.

I would just like some peace and quiet.
OH wants a bird ... this is why i wont allow him to get one ... because me & birds of any kind have never gotten along & will never get along.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Twin 2.0

I am in a sh*t mood right now, tired as all get out and there is a screaming baby in the showroom.