Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Club Terrible - President

Deke destroyed one of my FitPaw Paw Pods. Just what I wanted today, asshole.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:23 PM
F150 and a .30-06

I just removed a slive fom UNDER my nail.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 05-04-2013, 02:40 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
I just asked my husband for vagina flavored ice cream thanks to Swype. I meant vanilla. Ugh.
YOU. CALL ME.

I have been getting error messages when I call you..
Old 05-04-2013, 03:12 PM
treehugging clicker freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brattina88 View Post
I had a really crappy day at work today (or should i say year) and tomorrow promises to be even worse

to top it off i had a class tonight for work (yuck - nicest day of the year and I'm stuck inside with people I'm not getting along with), which I made sure to tell my brother about and asked if he could watch the dogs. I got home tonight, and he stuck a note on my door. A very nasty note from "an annonomys neighbor" about bailey barking and next time they would call the dog warden. I don't know who to be more mad at, Bailey for barking, my brother for saying he'll be home to watch them, or one of my neighbors for being a chicken/ass. I don't see what a warden would do, technically, there's no noise ordinance until 9pm.... and I genuinely am sorry, but still.

I've never had these problems before
My brother was as pissed about the note as I was, and he said my dogs were perfectly quiet when he came home and saw the note taped to the door. So, whatever.

Okay.... So..... I've been doing a TON of yard work outside today. Outside all day.... Ran into my one next door neighbor, he commented on how well behaved Bailey is (she was off leash keeping close while I work) which helped me bridge into asking about the note. He was genuinely surprised about the note, which I figured it wasn't him. He lets his dog roam the neighborhood so odds of him calling the warden are pretty slim. he said IF he hears my dogs bark it's only for a little bit, and he doesn't have a problem with them at all, they're very well behaved, etc (as he's petting bailey lol)

About 10mins later he comes back over with his son who's about my age. His son tells me that day he heard BOTH dogs barking A LOT, it wasn't really a nuisance just more of a "hey, that's weird" so he looked and saw the other neighbor (the one with the pugs)in my backyard, on my back deck, looking in my house OF COURSE MY DOGS ARE GOING TO BARK IF YOU'RE IN MY YARD, LOOKING IN MY HOUSE!! WTF!!!! He said at that point the dogs were barking a lot, but he apologized for not saying something to him for being in my yard. We also laughed about the warden threat

I've been waiting patiently for them to come home so I can ask them why they were on my back deck looking in my house. I am getting ready to leave, and they are not home yet. My brother just came home and I told him, and he's SERIOUSLY TICKED. He plans on confronting them and telling them to stay off of our property.
The landlord sent two men to work on a few things around the house. They've been in and out of my house, using hammers, power tools, etc.... and leaving my back door wide open. Both have remarked how well behaved and quiet they both are. Which makes me feel better.... But man I'm ticked at the other neighbor. And upset... I just can't be home 24/7, you know? *worries*

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 05-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Top Dog

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED. OMG. WTF. WHY WOULD MIKE SMITH DO THAT. HE'S A SPRINTER. WHY KEEP HIM FIRST AND IN THE FRONT??? ORB WAS IN THE BACK! THAT'S HOW PALACE MALICE SHOULD HAVE BEEN RUN! THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN EASY WIN. AND THEN YOU SCREW UP AND THAT WAS WAY TOO MUCH CROP ACTION.

This is the most teeth grinding, nail biting two minutes of the year. I swear.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

jfdagjpwaoigjpeaogj. Family drama, really? You must bring me into it? No, please don't.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 05-04-2013, 07:35 PM
F150 and a .30-06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED. OMG. WTF. WHY WOULD MIKE SMITH DO THAT. HE'S A SPRINTER. WHY KEEP HIM FIRST AND IN THE FRONT??? ORB WAS IN THE BACK! THAT'S HOW PALACE MALICE SHOULD HAVE BEEN RUN! THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN EASY WIN. AND THEN YOU SCREW UP AND THAT WAS WAY TOO MUCH CROP ACTION.

Except that maybe he was given certain instructions by the trainer, owner, ect.. based on their experience and things about the horse/day we don't know about

It shouldn't have been a easy win for any horse regardless of the conditions.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 05-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Top Dog

A client brought their ten year old JRT in for a euth yesterday because she had thrown up twice in the course of a day and a half. When the vet said we generally don't euth otherwise healthy/happy dogs, the owner became irate, yelling "should I just go shoot her?". They ended up discussing it with both his wife and himself and it was agreed to sign the dog over for rehoming. She's a bit nervous, but has ad no vomiting.

For pete's sake..
Old 05-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Glutton for Crazy

how sad
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
A client brought their ten year old JRT in for a euth yesterday because she had thrown up twice in the course of a day and a half. When the vet said we generally don't euth otherwise healthy/happy dogs, the owner became irate, yelling "should I just go shoot her?". They ended up discussing it with both his wife and himself and it was agreed to sign the dog over for rehoming. She's a bit nervous, but has ad no vomiting.

For pete's sake..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post

Please just give us a triple crown winner. Please please please. I don't even follow racing but...triple crown winner please!