Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Club Terrible - President

About to scoot off for another two hours at the gym! A little sore from the personal trainer session yesterday, but feeling good!
Old 05-01-2013, 09:05 PM

Got in another 2 hours at the gym. Approximately 7 miles on the bike, and 3-4 on the treadmill (running for a minute every 5 minutes or so).
Old 05-02-2013, 05:29 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Awesome, Julee glad it's working for you

Today I did 30 minutes of Booty time and 45 minutes of Rock It out. I'm already sore lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-02-2013, 06:13 PM

10 miles on the bikes today! 2 miles on the treadmill, some pull ups, squats, a bit in the weight room...
Old 05-02-2013, 06:23 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
10 miles on the bikes today! 2 miles on the treadmill, some pull ups, squats, a bit in the weight room...
Awesome job, keep it up!

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Awesome, Julee glad it's working for you

Today I did 30 minutes of Booty time and 45 minutes of Rock It out. I'm already sore lol
Ok, if one was going to buy one of the Shaun T programs, which would you recommend?
Old 05-02-2013, 08:22 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
Ok, if one was going to buy one of the Shaun T programs, which would you recommend?
It depends what you are in to. For me insanity, while definitely would get big results, is too intense for me and I would never stick with it. Hip hop abs is fun but lacks intensity. Rockin body, fir me, is the perfect balance of fun and intensity and results. The moves are FUN, they are also intense... Especially the muscle toning ones like rock it out, booty time and hard core abs. The prearranged scheduled is challenging and they really do a good job
Of keeping you going and getting results. I am just over halfway through and have gotten great results, plus I think it is still on sale for $19.95

That said, he has a new program coming out this summer called T25. Each workout is only 25 minutes but it is going to be an INTENSE 25 minutes! I am really considering trying it out

G.K. Chesterton

Old 05-03-2013, 07:52 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Even after doing something last night that we haven't done in a LONG time ... ordering pizza lol.... I still registered a small loss on the scale today to put me at 182.6 which is an official 2 lb weight loss this week

G.K. Chesterton

Old 05-03-2013, 03:51 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Just finished my workout. 45 minutes of Shaun T's dance party

G.K. Chesterton

Old 05-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Well, I'm approaching that 60 pound lost mark. It's weird. First 20 came off very quickly, which is somewhat normal (well, for guys anyway). Then it leveled off and that 2nd 20 pounds came off grudgingly. It seems like since I hit 250 a couple of weeks ago, the weight started dropping quickly again. The only thing that I can think of is that I started up umpiring again. While it's not a full cardio or strength workout, it's enough of a combination (especially all of the squatting and then the running in quick bursts on a play) to get the engine burning again.

No games tonight (prom night for the oldest). Did my 10 minute trainer cardio routine and that's it.

All of you ladies are doing a great job! Keep it up!