Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-30-2013, 01:29 PM
Top Dog

Finally started running again the past few days...I've been meaning to do this for so long. Going to try to actually keep doing it this time! I love it when I can just get myself out there. About 5 kms today, will slowly start building up the distance.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:36 PM
Silence! I ban you!

My game for last night got cancelled, so I did two workouts last night. Felt great to get back on it. I didn't realize I had missed it until I was busting through it again.

No game tonight either, so I'll bust out at least the cardio. Been out and about running my wife to the doctor and now I'll need to get my oldest to the doc. Spring sinus infections. Lovely.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:25 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Just finished 45 minutes of Shaun T's dance party after a cat nap on the couch. Now less than 2 hours to fit club and our mystery workout LOL

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 04-30-2013, 08:20 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Home from fit club. Turbo Fire HIIT 25 (high intensity interval training I think is what it stands for). 1:30 minutes of super high energy moves and the 1 minute rest and repeat that for 25 minutes. Heart explosion LOL

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-01-2013, 07:22 AM
Silence! I ban you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay View Post
Finally started running again the past few days...I've been meaning to do this for so long. Going to try to actually keep doing it this time! I love it when I can just get myself out there. About 5 kms today, will slowly start building up the distance.
5K is nothing to sneeze at. That's a high school cross country race

Congrats on getting back out there. You can do it!

Did cardio and total body 2 again last night. Legs, abs and shoulders were burning like crazy when done. I guess that's the point

I have a game tonight, so I probably won't do a routine today. If I do, it will probably be the cardio set.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:51 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Way to go, Kootenay. Getting back out is the hardest part

I did my weigh in today for my challenge group on facebook.

down to 183.2 and down almost an inch everywhere. Down to 31 in the waist... that's 5 inches total from my waist alone lol.

G.K. Chesterton

Old 05-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Sport Model Pug

Month one of my program is pretty much done and we did measurements today. I'm down 13.5" total, the majority in my midsection. SIX inches alone off my belly button measurement and two off my upper waist.

I'm loving it. I feel great! Two more months to go, Monday we start a month of different workouts and different nutrition and then in month three it changes yet again.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 05-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Silence! I ban you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
Month one of my program is pretty much done and we did measurements today. I'm down 13.5" total, the majority in my midsection. SIX inches alone off my belly button measurement and two off my upper waist.

I'm loving it. I feel great! Two more months to go, Monday we start a month of different workouts and different nutrition and then in month three it changes yet again.
That is awesome Mandy! Great work!
Old 05-01-2013, 02:05 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Way to go, Mandy

After complaining about my shoes for a while I finally did something about it today and went and got a nice new shiny PURPLE pair of Nikes

the sparkly purple laces were my own little addition lol

I'm about to Christen them with their first workout

G.K. Chesterton

Old 05-01-2013, 04:04 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

DONE!!!! 35 minutes of Disco groove and 10 minutes of Hardcore Abs and then one set of elevated planks (with legs up on something... my chair which was not a good choice lol) with a leg raise and bring the knee in 12x on each side and then a regular plank for 30 seconds, elevate arms up on something (my couch lol again... poor choice) for 30, down for 15, up for 15, down for 5, up for 5. I was supposed to repeat that three times but that did NOT happen lol. Once and done.

G.K. Chesterton