Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-28-2013, 02:27 PM
Mutts to you

Sending speedy recovery vibes! Poor boy!

Have to add, 'homicidal daisy' made me spit out my soda. I hope Gambit didn't hear that! That would add insult to injury!

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. -Robert McCloskey
Old 04-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Top Dog

Poor baby. We went through a similar situation about a month ago when a JRT jumped out of the open window of a car at a stop light and attacked Ma'ii :/

Speedy recovery for Gambit <3

"Ma'ii is always out there, waiting. And Ma'ii is always hungry." - Navajo proverb
Old 04-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Top Dog

Gambit is recovering extremely well. Of course he managed to unglue himseld by some rather dexterous rubbing of the leg on something or other, but he wouldn't be gambit if he didn't. I was able to locate the pit bulls owner and he paid allof gambits bills

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:59 PM
APBTs & One Crazy Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillandSilent View Post
Gambit is recovering extremely well. Of course he managed to unglue himseld by some rather dexterous rubbing of the leg on something or other, but he wouldn't be gambit if he didn't. I was able to locate the pit bulls owner and he paid allof gambits bills
Glad Gambit is doing well and good that you were able to find the other dog's owner and make them take responsibility. Hopefully they've learned to keep their DA dog contained properly, and they should be thankful that the person whose dog was involved isn't making their dog/breed pay with its head, so to speak.