Real estate..would you do it? advice?
well, as those who are friends with me on facebook know, my apartment building has decided to put up my rent about 60%.. making it unjustifiable for me to live in a shoebox for that much money per month lol basically, so I'm moving.
I have a friend I'm moving with and we have been looking at 2 bedrooms and having trouble but recently found a place that is interesting where there are 2 bedrooms available..the catch?
It's a 5 bedroom home, with 3 people already living there.
- Rent is WAY WAY low. Place is rent controlled and they have been there for 4 years (It's less than half of what I'm paying now)
- The people are nice (young professionals, students)
- Rules are clear and place is big enough to easily fit that many people
- Free laundry
- Two full bathrooms
- Place is kept very clean
- Hardwood/marble floors
- They are dog friendly and would happily accept Merlin
- Holy crap it's 5 people in one home.
Should I take the leap? would you? have you lived with that many people?