Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-26-2013, 01:13 AM
Top Dog

This week has been terrible. There's Jin issues, a death in the family, things are hectic, people issues, animal issues (like Zander snatching food all of a sudden and the cat continuing to be an asshole). I have a full weekend booked because of birthday stuffs for a friend and a funeral to go to Tuesday. Mississippi is having issues giving me my car title and I can't find the time to re-fill my prescription. It's going to rain the next several days. I need to get Jin off the phone bill and put my brother on. My mother is a major PITA as always and I'm pretty much pulling out of pocket to keep my brother in contact with everyone, fed, taken care of, and in a stable job.

On top of it, I can't sleep at all lately and when I do I get the worst/weirdest dreams. This cycles into MORE caffeine which cycles back into horrid headaches...which cycles into no sleep, more caffeine, no sleep, headaches, more caffeine, and so on so forth. And my stomach feels like it's going to just come out through my mouth because despite the coffee, energy drinks, and soda...I haven't had a whole lot to eat because my time is limited and my appetite sucks. And when I do eat, it's pure fast food crap.

I wish I could rage quit life sometimes.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:30 AM
I'm All Ears

Edjqrio4ghirlh3rwvh13hfiu1heid

Terrible morning thus far. My toilet won't work and Mia puked again. Argghhhhhh I want to go back to sleep!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:46 AM
Club Terrible - President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
It really doesn't matter how I do because nobody cares.
Nobody is going to tell me they're proud of me.
It's not like it's a big deal either, I've already done this twice.

My co-workers aren't fitness people at all so they don't really care, unlike when I was at the radio station full of people who worked out and constantly asked about my training and we all shared our progress repeatedly.

I don't see them that much anymore even though I still count many of them as friends so I don't even have that interaction with my friends.

Nobody cares so it's kind of been hard for me to care either.

I just don't really know what the point is anymore.
I care! I'm anxiously awaiting to hear how you did. I've been following your training on the other thread with interest. You're quite inspiring for people who are just getting into the whole fitness aspect of life.

My vent is just that my body woke up before my brain wanted to and wouldn't go back to sleep. Bleh. I'll be up until at least 5am with no chance for naps.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm All Ears

Beanie, I care! I've been really excited for you and you are very inspirational! You'll do great!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Irritate with Caution!!

Been crying all day, just feel unbearably, sad......

I have nothing to do with my time now that the trailer is set up but sit and stew...

I should walk, do something.... But I walked with Foster, read a book and relaxed with Diamond, I just can't figure out what to do with myself, it's like the shock is wearing off and now I'm lost....
Old 04-26-2013, 10:36 AM
Sport Model Pug

My iPod keeps picking songs that remind me of Kaleb. I'm almost ready to throw it out the window. Damnit do I ever miss that dog.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 04-26-2013, 10:53 AM
Top Dog

Heartworm treatment makes me sad. We have a dog who tested positive and going through treatment, her last day, today. She's laying in her run, panting and crying because it hurts. I wish we could video this and show it to everyone who refuses to test or give preventative.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:08 AM
Top Dog

Dixie's had some huge regressions lately. She doesn't want to do anything but hang out in the apartment, because it's safe. I unintentionally pushed way too hard and I've had to carry her out of situations that scare her. Getting her out of the apartment this morning to go potty was hard and almost had me in tears.

I feel like if she were a human, she'd be diagnosed as agoraphobic.
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 04-26-2013, 11:19 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
It really doesn't matter how I do because nobody cares.
Nobody is going to tell me they're proud of me.
It's not like it's a big deal either, I've already done this twice.

My co-workers aren't fitness people at all so they don't really care, unlike when I was at the radio station full of people who worked out and constantly asked about my training and we all shared our progress repeatedly.

I don't see them that much anymore even though I still count many of them as friends so I don't even have that interaction with my friends.

Nobody cares so it's kind of been hard for me to care either.

I just don't really know what the point is anymore.

We care

You should join our challenge page on facebook "slender for summer". It's a great group of ladies on a fitness journey that we share together. It's a very supportive group and we share our triumphs and our trials. we whine and commisserate and cheer each other on. It's awesome and we could really use someone like you with your experience as many of us are "learning to run"

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 04-26-2013, 05:07 PM
aka RedHotBabe

For whatever reason, my dad is obsessed with feeding Rumor. She usually gets fed around 7 in the morning and 6 at night. If I'm awake but haven't fed her yet, he'll feed her. If I get home at 6:01, he'll have already fed her. He just walked through the door at 5:53 and immediately grabbed her bowl. Uh, I'm home. You don't think you should even ask me first? She's gotten fed twice more than once because of that. Most of the time I can hear it and run down and intervene, but not all the time. It wouldn't even make me mad if he didn't just dump food in the bowl, sit it down, and walk away. He won't ask her to sit and stay, he won't put food in any of her toys... If those are such a hassle, then why go through the trouble of even feeding her?? I don't get it. I've never asked him to feed her. I'm contemplating putting a side on her food bin that says 'Do Not Feed.' Or just hiding her food.