Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-17-2013, 09:57 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

My sister drives me crazy even from 8+ hours away. They wonder why I don't want to move back up that way lol. No... I need a buffer zone for the crazy.

When we went to Disney (I mentioned this before) I bought the pre order photo CD and extended it to my family so they could get all the photos too. my dad chipped in a bit of money but my sister didn't give me one red cent... which is fine but she seems to think she is still entitled to harass me about when she'll get her CD.

I have the CD's ready, it took 2 CD's for all the pictures x 3 copies of each so 6 CD's total. I told my dad about it costing me over $6 to send a 2 oz pair of earrings up to Canada after USPS upped their rates and he told me to not send them and he'll just take them back with them when he comes to visit in the summer. Afterall, all the photos from the Cd's are available for them to see on my facebook and save what ones they want if they really want to.

Fast forward to a week ago and my sister says "Oh well I need those photos for Jaylyns birthday thank you cards". Oh... well why didn't you think of mentioning that to me before during the many chats we had about when I would send them and I told you that dad said he would just pick them up in summer to save on shipping costs. why would you wait until the very LAST second to tell me that?

Ok.. easy solution,
why don't you look through them on facebook and save the ones you want?

"I don't know how to do that".

Ok just go to the album and click on the photos and when you see the one you want right click and select "save to my computer"

It won't let me. it's not working.

Ok then you aren't doing it right because my settings allow you to do that and I do it all the time.

it's not working.

Sigh... alright I'll email you a bunch. are there ones you want specifically or do you just want the best ones I can find

the best ones will be fine.

I sent them, didn't hear anything back until 11 o clock last night (a week later) when my dad leaves a message on my facebook that I didn't send the photo she wanted so just keep sending more photos until you end up sending the one she wants.

WTF.... *HEAD EXPLODES* first of all, I ASKED her if she wanted a specific photo... she can SEE them on facebook so she knows what they look like. she said no, just send a bunch. if it's such a time hack why would she wait a week to mention anything about not having the photo she wanted.... AND on top of that, since she seems to know what photo she wants can't you just TELL me what photo that is or go and comment on it on facebook rather than me sending hundreds of photos over email until I get the right one? this isn't a guessing game. If she wants a certain photo she needs to tell me what one this is... it's NOT HARD.

I honestly don't know how this woman has survived into her 40's. She can't figure out anything, she over complicates BASIC function so it's a huge rats nest. WHY? I don't have time for this lady. lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 04-17-2013, 11:07 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I haven't made more breakfast muffins yet...

I decided to sleep a bit late this morning so didn't even have time to make eggs... thought I would just grab a bowl of paleo crunch and some frozen berries and off I go.

Got to work.

NO SPOON.
HOW CAN I EAT MY IMITATION CEREAL WITH NO SPOON.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 04-17-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm All Ears

There's a stolen uhaul truck parked outside the courthouse. They have everything roped off and the bomb squad out there. We can see the uhaul and bomb robot from our offices. Haven't evacuated us yet but all the way up to our parking lot is evacuated. Kind of hard to concentrate.

Seriously though.... Not funny if it is a joke. 2 days after Boston and 2 days before the anniversary of the okc bombing. People are on edge. Hopefully it's nothing.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:09 AM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I haven't made more breakfast muffins yet...

I decided to sleep a bit late this morning so didn't even have time to make eggs... thought I would just grab a bowl of paleo crunch and some frozen berries and off I go.

Got to work.

NO SPOON.
HOW CAN I EAT MY IMITATION CEREAL WITH NO SPOON.
Either face-planting in the bowl or shoving handfuls in your eat-hole are acceptable.

Old 04-17-2013, 11:15 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
There's a stolen uhaul truck parked outside the courthouse. They have everything roped off and the bomb squad out there. We can see the uhaul and bomb robot from our offices. Haven't evacuated us yet but all the way up to our parking lot is evacuated. Kind of hard to concentrate.

Seriously though.... Not funny if it is a joke. 2 days after Boston and 2 days before the anniversary of the okc bombing. People are on edge. Hopefully it's nothing.
Oh that is scary. Hopefully its not even a joke so much as some stupid person dumping a stolen vehicle in a poor location.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:17 AM
dogstrong

I woke up at 8am to Bloo pooping in her crate. Cleaned it up, went back to bed. Just woke up to her having explosive diarrhea in her crate.

C'mon, Bloo, at least give me some warning.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 04-17-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm All Ears

Yeah I'm hoping its just someone being an idiot and not thinking. Okc is still very very sensitive about bomb threats. So many of my coworkers were working downtown when the bombing happened.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:38 AM
dogstrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
Either face-planting in the bowl or shoving handfuls in your eat-hole are acceptable.
Best answer.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 04-17-2013, 11:46 AM
I'm All Ears

Ok they said he truck is empty now.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:50 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Water heater is broken. Dishes and laundry are starting to pile up, sick of taking showers at my mom's. Josh keeps putting off calling the landlord. Hoping he does it today.

First world problems.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACD/BCx ::
Marquis' Livin' On Tulsa Time "Tulsa" 2014 ACD
& part-time resident Corral West Call Me A Grimm Fairytale "Story" 2012 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle