Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Let it be

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByBCs View Post
Nope, not really- other than dog trainers. I have had lunch with Karen Pryor when she was in Denver, I know Leslie McDevitt and Suzanne Clothier pretty well, and I have had a few conversations with Ian Dunbar. I have also met Victoria Stillwell, but not enough to really "know" her.
This makes me mad jealous!
Old 04-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Top Dog

I live next to Randy Owen (Alabama) and see him regularly. I also live by Teddy Gentry (Alabama) and see him as well alot. Jeff Cook (Alabama) used to live down the road but has since moved to Guntersville, but is always around and I used to work with his mom. Am still friends with her, and she has given us some of the furniture in her house, which was the first house Jeff built. I have sat on the same couch where the group wrote the song "Christmas in Dixie"!!!

In Fla, Greg Allman was a regular customer at the store I worked at. Other then that, just sightings.

When I was small, Billy Joel & Clint Eastwood would stop at our farm stand and buy fruits and veggies from me.

Old 04-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

I once helped Glenn Close find her keys when she left them at the front counter at my old work. But other than that, nope!
Old 04-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Wu-Tang Steph

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicksMom View Post
I haven't actually seen Pam since she had her grooming shop in town. We were signed up for her acting classes a few years ago, but not enough people signed up, at least for the time frame I did, so we dropped it.

What the heck is it with middle aged woman and purple hair?
I don't know but in my mind I have built up she will see my love for dogs and that I am a hair stylist. Then she will move me in and allow me to train with her in exchange for doing her hair for free.

Yes. Yes that's what is going to happen.