The most favorite picture of your dog EVER

GooseyLuci

LuLu and Lunch

LuLu and my former chicken...Lunch. No...Lu didn't eat Lunch...:yikes:...as a matter of fact, she was really good to them.

Last edited:

GooseyLuci

Missy

Missy LOVED the snow! Would run through it like a mad dog, and throw it around with her snout.

The last picture taken of Missy end of June...with my GrandBoy.

magicmike

Active Video Member
This is my favorite picture of my dog name "Tarn" (means brown) when he was a puppy. He's a mix breed.

jtaylor

Dog pictures

I pick this one of Daisy. Its proof that yes, she does in fact smile when it suits her.

For Benji, I pick this one. It makes me laugh. And he always looks at us like this when we take his picture, with or without the raincoat.

@ Benji. is too sexy that i had a crush on him :p

Gage:

Ruffian and Tonka, this is one of my favorites of them together, and one of the last of them before I let them go:

Pippin, this just says so much about what she though of cameras, lol.

Ruffian, this one is near the end, she just looks like a grand old lady to me here:

Gage and Paper, it's just so them lol:

Bristol, it's the first time I held her, dawww:

Diesel, it's one of the first times he and I really clicked:

My hospice foster, SkyBelle, not long before we had to say goodbye. I love this because she was still smiling:

and then my next favorite of my foster, Jericho, requires a bit of history and a pre-fave picture to explain WHY it's my fave. He came from a horrible hoarding situation where he lived in a wood box for most of his life. He had lines in his fur from the boards of the box that took FOREVER to grow out. He many, many demons which include (understandably) containment and separation anxiety. He had no idea how to be a dog, and had a great deal of trouble trying to figure things out. Most pictures I took of him reflected this - unsure, not overly happy, confused, anxious...or just sad:

and then this happened:

This picture started his first known zoomie attack (after a year in rescue) and it lasted for about 45 minutes!! He has come a very long way, and we see zoomies EVERY day, along with lots of smiles and this pic commemorates the beginning of it :)

Magdelyn

Kosmo

Nova- I couldnt really decide but I love this one of her since she is always at 150% energy and this is soo unlike her to be still lol

ACooper

So So many great pictures in this thread <3 What a fabulous coffee table book it would make!

Members online

No members online now.