Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Top Dog

We know there are issues with the house we have under contract. Garage is screwed up. Figure it won't pass inspection but were going to see anyway.

Realtor called husband today while I could not get to the phone and tried to fax him an addendum to the contract that he said needed signed right away(and told him to initial it for me,it is only my name on the loan and contract)or they would stop our contract.

Well luckily he read the papers. They were inspection papers that said for the age of the roof it is in bad shape. next one said they did a septic inspection and it failed. These papers were from september 2012. I NEVER would have signed any papers on this house if they would have had those papers with the initial contract. So now the they will pull contract just seems like it was a threat from our realtor to get chaz to sign quickly. So we pay 300 for home inspection and I don't know how much for the septic or we loose the money down(which thankfully with this foreclosure its only 1,000 because of the program and not the thousands we have given a check for for others).

They did this on purpose. Inspection is scheduled for Thursday am and they pull this now?! Its been weeks since we signed the initial paperwork and they were dragging their feet to turn on utilities for inspection. If they try to hold my money I am going to throw the biggest fit. I would rather loose a grand than have to buy this place but they are soooo out of line! And I will get it back. I have money to blow!!!!

Sorry for the huge rant, just had to get that out.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 04-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
There is no reason for my ferret to be deteriorating like he is.
( hugs and vibes!

Ugh. My tummy hurrttssss.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 04-09-2013, 08:20 PM
Top Dog

My husband is driving me ****ing crazy.

Old 04-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
We know there are issues with the house we have under contract. Garage is screwed up. Figure it won't pass inspection but were going to see anyway.
Ughhh that sucks. Buying a house was so darn stressful. Sorry you're going through it.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
Ughhh that sucks. Buying a house was so darn stressful. Sorry you're going through it.
Worst experience ever! Rare for homes we like to come up and his one was promising. It's not even that old and from reports in worse shape than ours built in the 70s! It's been years. I can keep waiting. Ugh.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 04-09-2013, 09:24 PM
orange iguanas.

Um. My weather app says we are supposed to get 13 INCHES OF SNOW by Thursday. It is practically mid-April. This is COMPLETELY NOT OKAY.

I love snow, but there does come a point where it's just time to move forward with the other seasons. I was looking forward to spending Thursday outside playing with the dogs but yeah, I don't think me or Juno will appreciate the weather. grumblegrumble.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 04-09-2013, 09:42 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

HA it was almost 90 degrees today

Vent: my mom is sick, she has an agreement with my aunts that they will each split up the care of my ailing grandmother btw the 4 of them, 2 weeks each ... Now she is sick & since my grandmother who is on chemo & can't be around any sickness & my mothers shift is supposed to start this Saturday.

She has taken shifts for my aunts in the past but they are being total bitches about it ... She hasnt asked for them to take an extra shift but I know they will come up with a bunch of lame excuses on why they can't even though she has taken double & even triple shifts in the past for them when they were ill or my uncles were ill.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Top Dog

Winter storm tonight, high of 39 tomorrow. STOP IT, IT'S APRIL!
Old 04-10-2013, 12:28 AM
retriever crazy

My **** sister put Jayson and laika in crates with freaking training collars on.. She knows they don't wear collars in the house especially in the crates. Let alone training collars. Im rethinking letting her watch them while im at school or work!

D.O.B 11/27/10
D.O.B 08/09/12
Old 04-10-2013, 12:38 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Come down to my neck of the woods ... Right now at 12:30 am it's 75 degrees outside ... We have the windows to our house open right now

I keep trying to push the warm air northward ... But old man winter keeps shoving it back down here (hince the wind we've been getting I guess), he's too strong for me that wintery ******* ... I can't fight him.