Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-04-2013, 10:05 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
I don't know. I wear latex gloves at work and my hands don't react, and I've used condoms without any issues. Not at all itchy or externally uncomfortable. I am extremely prone to UTIs and anytime I have sex without urinating immediately afterwards I develop them a day or two later. I know the instruments they use are sterile, but maybe I already had an infection in the works. They're going to give me antibiotics for a suspect UTI...I'm hoping that will do the trick. It honestly feels like a bad UTI, just with an achy/cramping feeling on top if it, plus me being a bit more tender than usual.
yet another reason why i never go to the gyno

Old 04-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Top Dog

just shoot me in the face right now! WTF is wrong with people?

http://fortmcmurray.kijiji.ca/c-pets...AdIdZ471371592
Old 04-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
just shoot me in the face right now! WTF is wrong with people?

http://fortmcmurray.kijiji.ca/c-pets...AdIdZ471371592
Other than needless/dumb backyard breeding, I guess I fail to see the "wtf" in this...? Maybe I'm missing something.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 04-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Dad is taking my camera over to my house to take photos as he starts tearing things up to reveal exactly how much water damage there is.
I told him I hadn't called my attorney yet and he said he wasn't sure if it was worth doing.

sigh.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 04-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Dad is taking my camera over to my house to take photos as he starts tearing things up to reveal exactly how much water damage there is.
I told him I hadn't called my attorney yet and he said he wasn't sure if it was worth doing.

sigh.
Call the attorney any way.

My vent is that a friend of mine has been taking everything I say or do as a personal attack. It's driving me crazy! I asked her if something was wrong because she's been so sensitive lately, and then she says that she feels I'm judging and criticizing everything she does. So I asked our mutual friends if I've been being a huge bitch lately, and they said not at all....I don't get it. I don't want to hurt her feelings any more, but I seriously don't know how I'm supposed to change how I'm acting when I'm not acting any differently than normal....
Old 04-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Call the attorney any way.
The problem is I sort of know what he means. We'll probably have to take them to court over this. I'll probably have to pay my attorney to do so. I don't have any more money. I know if I win I can recoup my attorney's fees from them, but I have to a) win and b) collect.
And who knows how long a lawsuit will even take to begin with? Plus, the seller's dad is our CPA and has been for years. I don't think my parents want to switch CPAs... my friend said "It will cost you far less to find a new accountant" and he's right.
My friends are looking out for me and they're all saying I should do something, that this isn't right, and I should almost definitely be able to get money from them to fix the damage. Not that my dad isn't looking out for me but I think he's of the mindset "I'll just fix it myself and who cares."

I care that they lied. I really, really care that they lied. And I really care that I have no more money because of all the disasters we've uncovered in this house. Most of them I can't do anything about. We can't prove they knew. This one I can nail them on, we can prove they knew because THEY TRIED TO FIX IT.

Maybe I'm just being vindictive about it. Maybe since everything else has been such a disaster I'm seizing on this one and going "I GOT YOU NOW, AND I'LL GET YOU," and it's completely inappropriate.

All I know is I bought my house in August, it's April and I still haven't moved in, I have no idea when I'll be able to move in, my agility foundations course that I dished out more money than I could realistically afford right now is about to start and I can't even use my big agility yard to work my dog in, my dog who is getting older every day and I'm so far behind with, I just want to sit down and cry, and I'm tired of feeling this way.

I e-mailed my realtor to ask his advice on if I can do anything anyway or if I should just not even bother calling my lawyer. He's become a friend over time anyway so I'm hoping he'll have something sensible and not emotional to add.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 04-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
The problem is I sort of know what he means. We'll probably have to take them to court over this. I'll probably have to pay my attorney to do so. I don't have any more money. I know if I win I can recoup my attorney's fees from them, but I have to a) win and b) collect.
And who knows how long a lawsuit will even take to begin with? Plus, the seller's dad is our CPA and has been for years. I don't think my parents want to switch CPAs... my friend said "It will cost you far less to find a new accountant" and he's right.
My friends are looking out for me and they're all saying I should do something, that this isn't right, and I should almost definitely be able to get money from them to fix the damage. Not that my dad isn't looking out for me but I think he's of the mindset "I'll just fix it myself and who cares."

I care that they lied. I really, really care that they lied. And I really care that I have no more money because of all the disasters we've uncovered in this house. Most of them I can't do anything about. We can't prove they knew. This one I can nail them on, we can prove they knew because THEY TRIED TO FIX IT.

Maybe I'm just being vindictive about it. Maybe since everything else has been such a disaster I'm seizing on this one and going "I GOT YOU NOW, AND I'LL GET YOU," and it's completely inappropriate.

All I know is I bought my house in August, it's April and I still haven't moved in, I have no idea when I'll be able to move in, my agility foundations course that I dished out more money than I could realistically afford right now is about to start and I can't even use my big agility yard to work my dog in, my dog who is getting older every day and I'm so far behind with, I just want to sit down and cry, and I'm tired of feeling this way.

I e-mailed my realtor to ask his advice on if I can do anything anyway or if I should just not even bother calling my lawyer. He's become a friend over time anyway so I'm hoping he'll have something sensible and not emotional to add.
I see what you mean. Is there any way to meet with the seller and discuss the situation without an attorney? Try and reach an agreement where you can either get some money back or have them pay for the water damage repair, at the very least?
Why would your parents still want to give the CPA business after he did not disclose all the issues with the house? That's the least he could do for you, don't you think?

I hope your realtor can help you out. I can understand how dismal you must feel. You WILL move into your house, and you WILL get to use your yard, and you WILL have an awesome agility dog! Don't fret. Some things happen for a reason.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Top Dog

I hate health insurance companies.

That is all.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 04-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
Other than needless/dumb backyard breeding, I guess I fail to see the "wtf" in this...? Maybe I'm missing something.
Yes the BYB is what I was talking about.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Its a gorgeous spring day out, everybody is out walking their dog and its not fair.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13