Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 04-02-2013, 04:47 PM
SaraB SaraB is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 5,676
Default

A new video of Zinga. Putting some sequences together.

__________________

Last edited by SaraB; 04-02-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 04-02-2013, 05:16 PM
LostAndConfused's Avatar
LostAndConfused LostAndConfused is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hudson Valley
Posts: 3,058
Default

The Sweet Boy totally thinks plastic discs are cooler than the rubber West Paw one I have. I bought some super cheap $.99 Petsmart ones yesterday, just to have a few extra, now he ignores the West Paw one. So, that said, where do you guys buy your discs from? Now that I ask this question, I feel like it's been answered before...
__________________
allons-y!



Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012


Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012


Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 04-02-2013, 05:39 PM
SaraB SaraB is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 5,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post
The Sweet Boy totally thinks plastic discs are cooler than the rubber West Paw one I have. I bought some super cheap $.99 Petsmart ones yesterday, just to have a few extra, now he ignores the West Paw one. So, that said, where do you guys buy your discs from? Now that I ask this question, I feel like it's been answered before...
I think I've answered this a few times in this thread. It would be easiest just to read past posts!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 04-02-2013, 05:44 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,893
Default

We love our jaws frisbee, it was a gift from a disc dog friend (Sloan aunt), and it's amazingly hardy. However, I'm just along for the ride in this thread, Sloan is too accident prone and Backup is too dorky for this sport. lol
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum IPO1 CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil CGC RATI 6/15/13 -
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 04-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Linds's Avatar
Linds Linds is offline
Twin 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 6,725
Default

You and Zinga look AMAZING Sara!!! I love her flips, the head over heels is just awesome. I need to send Didgie to you so she can be with someone who can actually throw.

But seriously, you guys are just great and so inspiring to watch.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 04-02-2013, 05:45 PM
SaraB SaraB is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 5,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
We love our jaws frisbee, it was a gift from a disc dog friend (Sloan aunt), and it's amazingly hardy. However, I'm just along for the ride in this thread, Sloan is too accident prone and Backup is too dorky for this sport. lol
Jawz are really nice, one of the hardiest discs out there! One of the most expensive too, for that reason.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 04-02-2013, 05:46 PM
SaraB SaraB is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 5,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
You and Zinga look AMAZING Sara!!! I love her flips, the head over heels is just awesome. I need to send Didgie to you so she can be with someone who can actually throw.

But seriously, you guys are just great and so inspiring to watch.
Thanks!! And no. You just need to practice throwing.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 04-02-2013, 05:46 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,893
Default

Is it my phone? I can't watch the video.
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum IPO1 CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil CGC RATI 6/15/13 -
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 04-02-2013, 05:47 PM
SaraB SaraB is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 5,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
Is it my phone? I can't watch the video.
Fixed it!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 04-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Sekah's Avatar
Sekah Sekah is online now
The Monster.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
A new video of Zinga. Putting some sequences together.

Holy moly, she looks awesome (and you do too)! Those flips are awesome and she's so dang springy. Love it!
__________________

Cheynat's O' Lady Midnight CD RE ADC SGDC FDCh-S CGN HIC, Esq.
Megatron, Heat Vampire
Ci Da: Good Dog
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site