Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-30-2013, 11:09 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Getting everything moved back onto Herbert. Do you guys know how nice it is just to have my bookmarks back? I mean really. Simple things... that mean so much...

I'm considering not even reinstalling the old chat client I used to use nightly. I miss using it and talking to a lot of friends but I don't miss the daily drama and BS. And I don't miss having left behind... a lot of stuff I would rather not remember.
So I think I'm not going to reinstall it.
And it kind of feels good.
(At the same time I'm remembering stuff I would rather not remember and suddenly want to cry.)

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-30-2013, 11:27 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

It's finally hot outside

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Old 03-31-2013, 12:43 AM
Top Dog

I'm scheduled for some education programs over the next month instead of just animal care! One of our main part time education people is leaving for grad school in 6 weeks (unfortunately ), so maybe I can pick up some more program stuff after that.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:29 AM
Top Dog

My boyfriend and I just spent a half hour arguing over why he has to be the beans in the burrito we make with his blankets when I go see him in two weeks. He wants to be the beef, but I say he can be the chicken only if I'm lettuce. If I'm rice, he has to be beans.

[We're insane, btw.]

He makes me so happy.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 03-31-2013, 06:08 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
It's finally hot outside

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
No it's not, I'm freeeezing!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 03-31-2013, 09:00 AM
Sit! Good dog.

I have a whole leg of lamb, with a garlic and herb rub, slowly roasting in the oven. Yum yum yum.

I'm going to make roast potatoes, honey roasted carrots and parsnips, Yorkshire puddings and veg to go with it yummmmmmmmmmm.

The whole house stinks of garlic, and it still has 2 hours of cooking left to go
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:17 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Ended up having a great birthday weekend, even though I thought it was going to be sucky because of an old friend flaking out on me.

Also had gorgeous weather, and got a few nice walks in, including one tonight with Danielle. Lots and lots of time to just chill and spend time with the dogs.

Now, sipping on some Southern Comfort and Dr. Pepper and watching TV, with dogs sleeping and quiet. If only the hubby were home. Speaking of.. his job is looking really hopeful, and I think we find out tomorrow if he got it!

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 03-31-2013, 09:04 PM
Top Dog

I sold my car today. I am feeling surprisingly conflicted emotions over this. It was dying, it was time for it to find a new home (and I purchased my new escape over the weekend!) but I am seriously sniffly over it! The eclipse was my first car, my trusty steed that got me to my first job, years of grad school, and zipping around town. I hope its new home loves it as much as I did.

In non-conflicted emotional news, Escape should come home on Wednesday or Thursday, after they put in the HEATED LEATHER SEATS AND SUNROOF. Woohoo!
Old 04-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Sit! Good dog.

My sil is being induced today! I get to be an aunty
I already have presents for new baby. S/he is going to be so spoilt.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

JOSH GOT THE JOB! YAYAYAYAYAYA!

Now this means we will not really have to worry about money for a LONGGG time. After the first three steps of the Total Money Makeover is over, I CAN FINALLY RETIRE THE JEEP! Thank the Lord.

Also, horses, cows, and a house?! Eff yes.

Plus, I got a revolver from my in-laws for my birthday. Apparently April Fools day is it for me.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle