What does your family look like?

Paige

Let it be
This is my mom. She is on the right.

Big brother

Little sis

My big boy Briggs

and little one "Cuddles"... or Blake. But we all call him Cuddles.

So thats mine. What does yours look like?

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
This photo is a few years old, but it is one I actually have of my mom - she's the one normally taking pictures, not being in them!

Mom is on the left, my younger sister is in the middle, I'm on the right, and my youngest sister is in front.

Christmas two years ago - Mike (SO) is on the left, my dad is in the middle, and my older brother is on the right.

Easter picture last year of all of my siblings. BL: Wesley, my younger brother. Then me and Mike. My older brother, Jacob, and his girlfriend, Bre. FL: Melanie, my youngest sister, and JeanAnne, my younger sister.

My dad, who I have the most partial pictures of

His normal look during the summer

My sister, the only picture I have of her since she freaks when she sees the camera.

And my mom with me, again the only picture I have of her.

And Jes since she counts as family

JacksonsMom

I love these kinds of threads! I love getting a glance into everyone's lives, lol.

My step-dad and my Grandpa "Pops" (on my moms side). Dirty old man. I love him so much.

My dad and little brother.

My uncle Doug (moms brother).

My little sister, Emma

Mom and stepdad

milos_mommy

I love these threads!

This is one of the only pictures I have of my whole immediate family, at my brothers HS graduation last summer...it was HOT

My Dad teasing Benji on Christmas

Not technically "family" but I've been best friends with this girl for my entire life...I see a lot of my friends as more like family than my real family, but Emily's been around the longest of them, so:

This is the last good picture I have of me and my grandma (even though it's blurry)...she's probably one of the people I'm closest to. This was my 14th or 15th birthday

My cousins and I. I'm pretty close with them, too, but only see them a few times a year. They're now 16 (the girl) and 15 (the boys are twins). I found out today the girl is coming to stay with me this summer after the baby's born, so I'm REALLY excited.

My brother and I before his senior prom last year - I look horrendous, but a bunch of people who saw this picture asked if we were twins...we're 4 years apart.

Snark

Mutts to you
This was taken last year at Mom's 80th birthday. My brother had the party at his house and Mom was totally blown away when my older sister answered the door (she lives in California and doesn't get to the Midwest too often).

The family

From left, front row: My younger brother, his son, Dad, Mom, my younger sister's little boy, brother's daughter, brother's wife, my older sister, me.
Back row, from left: Brother-in-law (married to younger sister), younger sister and her little girl, my Evil Twin.

The true family (because we're all sooooo serious...)

May have noticed my younger brother remained Mr. Cool in both pics... well, he's really not that cool...

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I only have individual pictures, but my sister and I are going to surprise my mom with a family photo shoot for her birthday this year.

My sister, who is a year and a half younger and my polar opposite. She's a natural blonde, which people always ask me about, and has blue eyes... not to mention a really pale complexion in comparison to my complexion, where I become incredibly tan in the summer. Completely different style, and personality as well.

Us together...

My mom...

My dad doesn't take a lot of pictures and I don't think I have one on the computer.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I'll only do my mom's side for sake of keeping this post semi-decently short.. we are a very big family lol

I am not even going to try to name everyone but you have basically a few uncles, lots of cousins, a few aunts. My two brothers are in the back

My mom and I.

Not the best picture but more cousins

Uncle uncle uncle

More cousins

Nephew in my lap and more cousins

With exception we are
- Varying degrees of tan
- dark haired
- Brown eyed lol

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
The Christmas before last we went to Tucson and I'm not sure we have any other photos of the whole family.

It's not the best photo since it was fresh and early christmas morning but it goes Mom, brother in law, brother, Denis, Dad, and then sister holding Declan, sister in law, and me.

I have a very small family really, my dads parents were run-away immigrants and my moms were as well. My grandparents all died before I was in my teens and while my parents each had a brother neither are alive anymore, nor do we associate with any family they may have had.

This year my sister will have her second child and my sister in law is pregnant as well. Hopefully in a year or two we can get another photo like this.

For funsies here is Chris (brother), Amanda (sister in law), and baby Declan.

Frances (sister), Tim (brother in law), and Declan

My mom and dad at my brother and sister in laws wedding. My dad was in the hospital for almost a year, in a coma for 6 months, due to a mystery blood infection and after planning his funeral twice he woke up. He was told he would be chair bound but he refused and he was up and walking with a cane in time to attend this wedding. It still makes me cry thinking about it.

And although I'm sure you've seen me before this is me with my dad at that wedding.

Locke

My family

I'll have to post a picture from my computer. None on the phone.

Members online