Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-29-2013, 06:17 AM
Kung Pow Fish

i cannot hear out of my left ear because its so clogged up, and flushing with warm water and peroxide isnt helping so far. UGH
Old 03-29-2013, 09:31 AM
aka RedHotBabe

I haven't talked to my mother in a year, and I finally decided to reply to one of her emails. Her response made me angrier than I already had been. Stupid decision.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Huge photo: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...92226126_n.jpg

Prognosis is whoops, oh well, let it be. She dislocated it and thats that.

The vet was blown away by the fact she's shown no pain the entire time but she never shows pain, I would assume she would be dying if she showed any pain.

Not really a vent but I figured I would follow up.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:34 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
She is the one who is getting married! That's why I'm so pissed, and why I unfriend end and blocked her on Facebook. SHE is getting married to some guy, in June! She came here a couple weeks ago, invited hubby's friend to her hotel room and tried to have sex with him! Obviously did more then have freaking tea! There are also photos and VIDEO with the texts as well. I'm just so disgusted with her, and pissed that I can't tell her future hubby. But I can't put my husband in that position with his friend either, a friend who should learn to keep his mouth shut.
Sounds like your husbands friends isnt exactly telling her to stop either.

Two to tango and all that.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 03-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Top Dog

No he isn't, he's also a single looser who is a serious pain in my ass who has no common sense at all. He thinks its funny as shot that she has come crawling back to him after 4 years. This showing the pictures and texts to anyone who will look.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
No he isn't, he's also a single looser who is a serious pain in my ass who has no common sense at all. He thinks its funny as shot that she has come crawling back to him after 4 years. This showing the pictures and texts to anyone who will look.
I'd weigh up what you'd lose vs what you'd gain and use that to make your decision about telling.

Sounds like you'd gain more than you'd lose.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 03-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I took the highway to get to my old vet's office. When it came time to take the exit, I strongly considered not taking the exit and just... continuing to drive.
The only thing I was missing was a dog in my car.

It's a gorgeous day out and my wanderlust is in full swing. I want to find some kind of dog event to do and just GO. But I can't really, because I still have four weeks of training plus a half-marathon to run after that.
But then.
May.
In May I can do whatever I want.

Provided I have any money that is.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-29-2013, 02:54 PM
Top Dog

I was out and about, taking lunch to the lad before heading out for errands when the kiddo fell asleep in the backseat. Do not get me wrong, everyone's life is better when naptime happens. But why not an hour later, lol. I have a million and one errands to do today since I'm the kennel bitch at work this weekend, so that's going to eat up my weekend days.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:05 PM
Silence, peasants.

Agggh, people need to learn to close doors behind them. Wes got into some easter chocolate and ate it, poor buddy. He's obviously not feeling so hot, he doesn't even have the strength to bark out my bedroom window.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 03-29-2013, 03:46 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Yes ... But didn't you do the same thing posting the texts here for us to see?

Just saying, not saying what she (or he) is doing is right but judging her isn't right either ... By just simply refusing to associate with her you have sent a message, what this girl & your hubby's friend to btw each other is their business sadly :/

Though I would suggest to hubby that if it makes HIM uncomfortable then he should just decline when his friend offers to show him their texts