Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-23-2013, 09:50 PM
Let it be

Default Your significant other

How long have you been together? How did you meet? What are there best traits? If you are a picture sharer whats your S/O look like?
Old 03-23-2013, 10:00 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

We have been together 9 uears... Married 8 years this august.

His best trait? That is a hard one but I would say sense of humor. We have the same humor and we laugh A LOT! We get each other like no one else does. We make each other laugh every day.

Plus, he thinks I am the most beautiful girl in the world and he tells me that every day and how much he loves me. He dotes on me always

I will have to share a photo later since i am on my phone

Oh ... We met online lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-23-2013, 10:01 PM
Top Dog

How long have you been together?
We have been together for 10.5 years, and married for 4 this May.
How did you meet?
Well now, we have known each other for several years, like 22, we went to the same school, he is 3 years younger, and well, I teased him, he carried a briefcase to school, and i was an asshole! What are there best traits?
He makes me laugh. We can't have a fight because he will say or do something to make me laugh and that's the end.
If you are a picture sharer whats your S/O look like?

Here he is on his way to work, hands were full but Diesel wanted to go.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:02 PM
LABRADERP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
How long have you been together? How did you meet? What are there best traits? If you are a picture sharer whats your S/O look like?
We have been together going on 4 years now

How did you meet?
We met our junior year of high school, in the library. I was the new girl just reading books when this guy at the time I thought was creepy came over and started talking to me about the book I was reading and then the topic of werewolves came up and we got to talking about werewolf books and I've been hooked ever since <3 (Short version O_O)

What are there best traits?
His determination <3, he's so strong willed. He'd DIE before he ever quit or gave up on something. He's also very caring, he'd give the shirt off his back and then give you his underwear. He's funny and different, he walks to the beat of a different drummer and he does not care what anyone thinks of him PERIOD. He's a charmer and so so so smart <3. Oh gawd he's so freaking smart. He has a huge heart when it comes to me and would lay down his life to make me happy. There isn't enough I can say about him honestly

If you are a picture sharer whats your S/O look like?
Here's a few pictures of me and my firefighter <3

[img]

10/01/2013
Gunslinger's Snowfall Banshee Scream "Takoda"
03/22/2010
Forever in my heart
Murray's Bojangles is High Rollin' "Beau"
11/03/2002-11/21/2013
Old 03-23-2013, 10:04 PM
such sights to show you

We've been married for 15 years, together for 18. We met because we went to the same high school, and although we didn't know each other then we had a number of mutual friends we each kept in contact with after graduation and through out college years so we kept encountering each other and eventually started dating.

It's hard for me to say what his best traits are. Really, he's just the best person I know.

Old 03-23-2013, 10:12 PM
Let it be

David and I have only been together 3 months. By far his best trait is what a wonderful father he is. Watching him with his children and mine melts my heart. He is also incredibly sweet and generous. We met online (lol!) but turns out we only live five minutes away from each other. We had coffee together on New Years and we have only not seen each other a handful of days since.

Old 03-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Behavior Nerd

DH and I have been together for 8.5 years, married for 4.5 years.

He and I met the day before sophomore year of college. A friend invited me over to hang out before classes started, she invited him up (he lived below her in the dorms), we "fought" over milk duds, and the next day I asked her for his AIM screenname. LOL He thought I was just messing with him when I asked him if he'd like to go to lunch with me, but we got Subway that week and the rest is history.

His sense of humor is what drew me to him and he's just overall awesome! We really compliment each other and I'm always happy to see how our differences really work out so well for us.

Old 03-23-2013, 10:25 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

My husband and I have been married for a little over a year; dated for around two and a half.

Even though we went to the same high school (and rode the same school bus!), we were a year apart and met through a mutual friend at a church youth group. We were in a play... Homecoming king and queen. He ended up giving me his Burger King crown afterwards. XD SO CHEESY.

His best trait is definitely the fact that he is just so freaking good to me. Even though he is generally always irritated about something, and can be a little bit close minded, when it comes to me he's never upset. He's an all around great person with a huge heart. I think he just likes to put on a front. Haha. He is also hilarious, generally up for anything, and can rhyme/create fantastic lyrics off the top of his head like nobody else. And his calves are sexyy. Mmm.

I'm probably forgetting a question.. But pictures!

ETA: Last picture was HUGE. And I altered a few things.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 03-23-2013, 10:32 PM
Irritate with Caution!!

Forever? We started dating in 1988 when I was 14, he was 16.. married in 1991

His senior prom:

Wedding day:

So together 25, married 22 this fall

How did you meet?

We'd known each other for ever, literally since grade school, but started dating through 4H when our club got involved in Square Dancing believe it or not...

Very early in our dating days, I was 14 he 16 here

What are there best traits?

He's very loving in many ways, and a go getter! But his best trait would have to be as a father and now Grandpa! He's amazing!

Some more current pics of us:

Old 03-23-2013, 10:32 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Denis and I have been together for coming on six years, I think? We don't have an anniversary because we just casually dated for a long time and then dated and broke up several times before we really solidified things.

We met in college, in the greek system. I was in a sorority and dating a guy in Denis' fraternity, we became friends and then more when I broke up with the other guy.

He's hilarious. He's steady, driven, and a great planner which balances me out, a lot.

Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.