Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-15-2013, 05:00 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I am sick. Bleh. But at least it waited until the drive home from Florida to sneak up on me, and not while we were actually IN Florida. That would have royally sucked.

Old 03-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Will Creep For Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
Wait wait wait...

You have a pug?
My sister does, yes. LOL.

Her name is Zoe and she is magnificent.

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?
Old 03-15-2013, 05:05 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByBCs View Post
My sister does, yes. LOL.

Her name is Zoe and she is magnificent.
I kind of love that dog.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:14 AM
Sit! Good dog.

I'm so fed up. Fed up of winter, fed up of plans getting changed, fed up with worrying about Fred's stupid limp, fed up and want to go away somewhere for a break!

Instead I'll try and ring the vets again to book a scan.

What I really want is a holiday. And some effing sunshine.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 03-16-2013, 12:06 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
I'm so fed up. Fed up of winter, fed up of plans getting changed, fed up with worrying about Fred's stupid limp, fed up and want to go away somewhere for a break!

Instead I'll try and ring the vets again to book a scan.

What I really want is a holiday. And some effing sunshine.
I'm fed up of winter too. This is March..we're supposed to have the occasional chilly day, with temps warming up. Nope, we've had a major snowstorm and the temps are still freezing. I'm perpetually cold.

Old 03-16-2013, 01:49 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Woke up feeling better this morning, so I went out and ran some errands...now I once again feel like a zombie. Ugh.

Old 03-16-2013, 03:43 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
I'm fed up of winter too. This is March..we're supposed to have the occasional chilly day, with temps warming up. Nope, we've had a major snowstorm and the temps are still freezing. I'm perpetually cold.
Agreed, -36c this morning...I don't think jan or feb had a day that cold, way to go spring! To top it off its sunny as all get out. I look out the windows and think, gosh what nice waking weather...colder then a witches tot outside though. I hate it when winters end like this -36 and I'm driving around in sunglasses because its soooo bright out, I feel like a goon.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:26 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

My hard drive is totally freaking dead. I was able to clone it, hopefully the clone worked, then when I stuck it back into my computer to see if I could do anything with it (curiously, even though the BIOS said "HARD DRIVE FAILURE IS IMMINENT" and when I plugged it into my parent's computer as an external Window's said "HEY THIS DRIVE MIGHT BE DYING DUDE" - I downloaded and ran the WD disk checker and it was like "=D =D PASS TOTALLY COOL") Windows decided to "help" by scanning and deleting bad sectors and totally killed it.

I did not realize a Windows System Restore disk was not the equivalent of an OS installation disk. Apparently I have to order a disk from HP. And the guy on the phone told me I have to go buy another Western Digital 1TB drive if I want it to work since that's what was originally in the computer. I bought a SEAGATE because my luck with Western Digital is TERRIBLE and I don't WANT another Western Digital.

Also my computer is only a whopping 14 days out of my extended warranty that I bought. *flips table* I told the guy at the store that (I went to ask their advice in case I was missing something) and he was kind of like "meh that sucks for you. I mean we could still fix it for you, but it will be like $150." C'mon dude. C'mon. TWO WEEKS out. I know you could have done me a solid if you wanted to. **** my small boobs. Good for NOTHING.

I'm downloading an ISO which will supposedly ask me for my key and unless HP are complete jerks about their OS stuff it will install without me having to order the disk from them and wait for it to get shipped here. I really hope this works or I might just go spend the rest of what little money I have and just BUY A WHOLE NEW COMPUTER INSTEAD.

I'm tired and cranky and this is wearing on me and I'm not rational and about to flip out. uggggggggggggh.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-16-2013, 09:09 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I did not realize a Windows System Restore disk was not the equivalent of an OS installation disk. Apparently I have to order a disk from HP. And the guy on the phone told me I have to go buy another Western Digital 1TB drive if I want it to work since that's what was originally in the computer. I bought a SEAGATE because my luck with Western Digital is TERRIBLE and I don't WANT another Western Digital.
Either he was lying or he's an idiot. The Seagate HDD is fine.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
**** my small boobs. Good for NOTHING.

That seriously sucks though. Wish I could offer some tech advice but that's my Mom's forte. Whenever I am having computer problems I just call her to come and fix it.