Official "Flea Market" thread

Saeleofu

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Size Large (34-45" girth), worn once. Very clean, comes with two platypus water bottles. Original price $89, selling for $65 shipped.
I SO WISH THIS WAS A MEDIUM! I may try my Large on Rider again to see if it fits now that he has filled out. I may be extremely interested. Just hang tight for a day or so. Lol

JacksonsMom

A really nice Mendota leash. I bought the wrong size (a bit too wide/thick for my liking on Jackson) and never got around to returning it. Perfectly new. Never used. Paid $18.99.

Will sell for $14 shipped.

Color: Mocha
Width: 1/2" width

Mendota products are Hand Made in the U.S.A. using a tough multifilament polypropylene roping and solid braid webbing.

Mendota braided dog leashes and collars are waterproof and will not fade. They are tough enough to last for many years, yet soft on your hands and pliable enough to fold and fit in your pocket.

The Twist Collection features sturdy non-corrosive brushed nickel hardware.

All leashes feature the Mendota Logo embossed on oil tanned leather.

This sale is for one dog leash measuring 1/2" in diameter and 6' in length.

Saeleofu

Breathe-Comfort Ripstop Dog Blanket, 28" long in lime/coffee bean

http://www.jefferspet.com/breathe-comfort-dog-blanket/camid/PET/cp/0027209/cn/1101456/

It's too big for Logan, and it's too late to return/exchange it. Brand new, Logan's only worn it once to see if it was the right size.

Paid $21+shipping, selling for $20 shipped obo.

If you want a picture, I can get one later tonight.
Since this hasn't sold, I ended up using it a couple times with the snow storm. I'm dropping the price to $15 shipped.

Also, I have a leather agitation harness. It has "ALLONS-Y" burned into the handle, and some of the straps have been adjusted to be shorter than it came. I do still have the chest pad, but I mostly used it without the chest pad. Selling for $40 + shipping OBO. The original size is just "large" but Logan is 70 pounds and has a 31-32" girth and it fits him pretty well, a tad big (hence shortening the straps). I will measure if anyone is interested in it. It should fit most GSDs, I would think, or similar sized dogs.

Note this picture is right after conditioning; when it's dry the color isn't that deep/rich; more of a light burgundy color. I can get more pics if you'd like. Brass hardware.

Also, I have a leather agitation harness. It has "ALLONS-Y" burned into the handle, and some of the straps have been adjusted to be shorter than it came. I do still have the chest pad, but I mostly used it without the chest pad. Selling for $40 + shipping OBO. The original size is just "large" but Logan is 70 pounds and has a 31-32" girth and it fits him pretty well, a tad big (hence shortening the straps). I will measure if anyone is interested in it. It should fit most GSDs, I would think, or similar sized dogs.

Note this picture is right after conditioning; when it's dry the color isn't that deep/rich; more of a light burgundy color. I can get more pics if you'd like. Brass hardware.

I want it just because it says "Allons-y" on it. But...ya know...English Shepherd, not German Shepherd

Saeleofu

I feel the same way, just cause of the Allons-y! But I just can't fathom why I'd need an agitation harness for Simi... lol
Well, I didn't use it as an agitation harness. The handle is jsut super convenient :p

And I'm 99.99999% sure it won't fit Indy!

JacksonsMom

Re-post, lowering prices.

Leather collar from CaliGirlCollars. Honestly this is probably my favorite leather collar I've gotten. The quality is amazing, the design is awesome, it seems super comfortable.

I just prefer the buckle tapered and it's not. Jax has kind of a little neck and I don't think I can do 3/4" unless it's tapered at buckle. But it's not a "heavy" collar. Just great quality.

But it's 3/4" width, 10-13" length... black leather, silver hardware, red conchos. Looks WAY better in person (these pics are kinda washed out). Worn once. It's useless sitting in my closet.
Selling it for $10 shipped (bought for $25).

Hurtta Waterproof fleece jacket

Hurtta Waterproof Fleece
Retails for $75. I purchased new on amazon for $50. I'll sell for $30 shipped.

http://www.eurodogdesigns.com/Hurtta-Waterproof-Fleece-Jacket_p_65.html

It's a size "13 inch".
Back length- 33cm / 13"
Neck line- 35-40cm / 14-16"
Chest- 60cm / 24"

(these are the sizes it states on site, but for reference, Jackson's back length is 13". His neck is around 12" and girth is 19" ... it's probably a bit big, the things have to be tightened to fit him properly, so I would guess it would fit a dog a bit bigger than Jax too. He's about 17lbs).

A really nice Mendota leash. I bought the wrong size (a bit too wide/thick for my liking on Jackson - it looks more like a 3/4" leash to me?) and never got around to returning it. Perfectly new. Never used. Paid $18.99.

Will sell for $10 shipped.

[/QUOTE]

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Re-post, lowering prices.

Leather collar from CaliGirlCollars. Honestly this is probably my favorite leather collar I've gotten. The quality is amazing, the design is awesome, it seems super comfortable.

I just prefer the buckle tapered and it's not. Jax has kind of a little neck and I don't think I can do 3/4" unless it's tapered at buckle. But it's not a "heavy" collar. Just great quality.

But it's 3/4" width, 10-13" length... black leather, silver hardware, red conchos. Looks WAY better in person (these pics are kinda washed out). Worn once. It's useless sitting in my closet.
Selling it for $10 shipped (bought for $25).

Hurtta Waterproof fleece jacket

Hurtta Waterproof Fleece
Retails for $75. I purchased new on amazon for $50. I'll sell for $30 shipped.

http://www.eurodogdesigns.com/Hurtta-Waterproof-Fleece-Jacket_p_65.html

It's a size "13 inch".
Back length- 33cm / 13"
Neck line- 35-40cm / 14-16"
Chest- 60cm / 24"

(these are the sizes it states on site, but for reference, Jackson's back length is 13". His neck is around 12" and girth is 19" ... it's probably a bit big, the things have to be tightened to fit him properly, so I would guess it would fit a dog a bit bigger than Jax too. He's about 17lbs).

A really nice Mendota leash. I bought the wrong size (a bit too wide/thick for my liking on Jackson - it looks more like a 3/4" leash to me?) and never got around to returning it. Perfectly new. Never used. Paid $18.99.

Will sell for $10 shipped.

[/QUOTE]

I love that fleece but think it might not be long enough for Cricket's back :(

I completely forgot you still had that mendota lead. I can take it off your hands. We just need to hang out like asap. :)

Saeleofu

Bio-Groom Pro-White Smooth Coat Grooming Powder, 6oz. $10 obo shipped. Unopened, unused.

I wanted to get HARSH chalk and apparently they sent me SMOOTH chalk, and they will charge me a 20% restocking fee if I return it.

JacksonsMom

I love that fleece but think it might not be long enough for Cricket's back :(

I completely forgot you still had that mendota lead. I can take it off your hands. We just need to hang out like asap. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah the fleece is probably too small for Cricket. But yeah definitely can take the lead! We definitely must hang asap. There's bound to be a nice day some time soon, right? LOL... let's start picking a place!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Another round of spring cleaning reminded me to repost this!

Just posted this on fb so I figured I'd post it here, too!

I did some spring cleaning today and found some dog stuff I'm going to resell to bulk up my dog trialling fund.

3. Outward Hound life vest, seam has split in a corner, but otherwise in good condition, girth between 20" and 26", 13.5" long, $20 shipped

4. Alpine Outfitters padded skijor belt with leg loops, in like new condition except for some dog hair, $50 shipped (sells for $59 plus S&H)

5. 8' skijor towline with build in shock absorber, used less than 6 times, $22 shipped (sells for $23 plus S&H)

6. Purple Alpine Outfitters skijor harness, like new condition except for some dog hair, fits max 24" girth, $20 shipped

10. small winter coat, max girth size of 20", 12" long, used once, $15 shipped

For more pictures or details, just ask. Discount if you buy more than one item!

SaraB

Posting this here because I know there were some chazzers that were interested in buying tug leads if I started selling them. Well I'm selling them!! This is the last one left from the batch I did today. I will be making another batch tomorrow.

Martingale collar + tug leash combination
$20 + shipping 14.5"-19"

rocketlead by ZooomDog, on Flickr

misfitz

Ruddy Buttinski
Dog books!! PM me if you're interested in any of these. All prices include shipping.

Volumes 1 and 2 of the "Training Levels" books by Sue Ailsby. These: http://sue-eh.ca/contact/ $35 for the pair.
Component Training for TDX by Ed Presnell $17
Eminent Dogs, Dangerous Men: Searching Through Scotland for a Border Collie Donald McCaig $10
Best Way to Train Your Gun Dog: The Delmar Smith Method Tarrant, Bill $15
It's Magic : Training Your Dog Sylvia Bishop $100
Ruff Love: A Relationship Building Program for You and Your Dog Susan Garrett $18
Shaping Success Susan Garrett $25
Control Unleashed Leslie McDevitt $20

Members online

No members online now.