Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-08-2013, 04:20 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

I want to leave this job so bad I am so burnt out that I can't stand it ... I hate living at the track ... I am tired of this trainer's bullshit & I don't think OH's & mine's relationship can work if we work together.

Trainer said they were leaving the 16th of march ... Now he has changed his mind

Old 03-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I'm really hungry. But I'm nauseous. I can't really afford to waste food by cooking it and not eating it...

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 03-08-2013, 05:16 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Just tell them the next time it scratches or injures you or your dog you are going to call AC on them
What? How is she going to do that? The cat is in the same house she's in, the cat lives there, and it's not her house. You can't go into someone else's home and threaten them and their pet.

That being said, Lyzelle, cats can be assholes. My sister's cat purposely puts up a fuss and charges Rumor because he doesn't like her. He's also an anxietal mess. Easily the most annoying cat to ever exist.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:35 PM
Top Dog

Yah....Living with the cat at the moment. Can't really tell the SIL that I'm calling AC on her because the cat is attacking my dog...while we are visiting....in their house...

Antway, it is getting better but the yowling and counter surfing still isn't appealing. I'm just not a cat person. At least it isn't charging the Zane anymore and they can be in the same room 95% of the time without issue.

My poor honey badger. He just wants to play and can't figure out this asshole cat. LOL. He stole the cat toy earlier. Guess it was his revenge.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:05 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Yah....Living with the cat at the moment. Can't really tell the SIL that I'm calling AC on her because the cat is attacking my dog...while we are visiting....in their house...

Antway, it is getting better but the yowling and counter surfing still isn't appealing. I'm just not a cat person. At least it isn't charging the Zane anymore and they can be in the same room 95% of the time without issue.

My poor honey badger. He just wants to play and can't figure out this asshole cat. LOL. He stole the cat toy earlier. Guess it was his revenge.
I apologize ... I thought they were visiting you, I misunderstood & I retract my statement.

Still WTF about cats??? We have this barn cat who is a stable, very good tempered cat (I like him & I am not a cat person either) but man is he ANNOYING. If you are eating something or if you even sit down he wants in your lap & is otherwise always pestering you for attention.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
last week when a coworker had, I kid you not, a runny nose, he was sent home sick. Because he moped about how "if I lean over, my nose will drip!
This drives me NUTS. At the clinic people get sent home ALL THE TIME for whatever reason as long as they complain enough about it. I never get sent home sick because I don't whine about it. Arghhhhh, I totally feel your pain >.<
Old 03-08-2013, 09:06 PM
orange iguanas.

I just wanna bash my head sometimes lol.

We had a client drop off a fecal sample from her dog. The tech that had to deal with it since the rest of us were at lunch, later goes on about how the owner is crazy and this dog is fed raw and "I didn't even want to deal with his poop, how do I know he doesn't have salmonella?" OMG. Just... omg. I wanted to say 2 of my pets eat raw meat. And ask her if she's aware of all the kibble recalls because of salmonella. But it's nice to know that they would all think I'm certifiably insane.

Just in general I don't care too much for people today so thank God it's Friday.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 03-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
and "I didn't even want to deal with his poop, how do I know he doesn't have salmonella?"
Sheesh, I'd hope she'd use the same sanitary precautions no matter what she feared was in a poop sample...
Old 03-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
Awww..maybe see if you can take a half day?

Do you guys need a full time receptionist when I move out there in August?
They probably would, lol.

No half days. Got off 20 minutes late instead, boo.

One more day, then a three day weekend
Old 03-08-2013, 09:35 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
Sheesh, I'd hope she'd use the same sanitary precautions no matter what she feared was in a poop sample...
Umm yeah, that one too!

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013