Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Top Dog

I hate this cat. Cat is going to die. I'm going to stab the cat. The cat is going in the stew.

It won't stop clawing me. Crying. Yelling. Running around. Stalking Zander. Attacking Zander. IT IS IN THE KITCHEN. I absolutely HATE animals in the kitchen. I don't want the hair in my food, I don't want my clumsy ass tripping over them with knives in my hand around a hot stove and dealing with food. I've nearly stabbed MYSELF several times in the last half hour.

I hate this cat. I locked it in the bathroom and now it WILL NOT SHUT UP.

Lyz and Zander
zaner-waner-fluffy-butt <3

'05 Siberian Husky

Old 03-07-2013, 10:55 PM
retriever crazy

car is messed up key is stuck in the ignition you dont even have to turn it or press the break to take it off park to drive.. i hope this isnt an expensive fix =(

D.O.B 11/27/10
D.O.B 08/09/12
Old 03-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Top Dog

My workplace changed our insurance carrier. They were sneaky about it..they had everyone fill out paperwork, saying they "were just going to show BC/BS that they'd switch over if they didn't change the rate". Then, nothing was said at all to employees. It was discovered that we switched when a coworker's child was ill and the hospital found their insurance declined. They had to call and get the new info.

We still have no new cards..they're supposed to be here "anytime". If this was in the works weeks ago, you would think we would have cards by now..I had my previous insurance card for a few weeks before the start date of coverage.
I have a cold/bronchitis/some sort of cough and stuffiness. If it's still present on Monday or Tuesday I'd like to have it taken care of rather than let it linger for a month as I did last time. I mentioned this and was told "oh, you can go to the doctor". No...I cannot...I have no number, no info other than the name of the insurance company. Doctor's offices do not take kindly to people saying "I have insurance..could you just call the company and get that info for me?"

Annoying. And shifty.

In addition, if this insurance is so much cheaper, why is the same amount coming out of my paycheck..
Old 03-08-2013, 07:16 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Srsly tired. Up til 4:30am attempting to make tough life decisions. Now at work. Yuck.

Mornings like this I wish I drank coffee.

Old 03-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

So effing tired. So so tired. Was sleeping good finally, Indy was curled up in the bed with me. Was warm. Jones starts screaming. Tell him to be quiet, it's not time to get up yet. Go back to sleep. Screaming starts again. Ignore it. Ignoreee itttttt. Finally, can't ignore it. Get up to let him out to potty. Already pottyed. In his crate. He's full of woe. Shoots outside, where he commences to puking and pooping. Still full of woe. Acting like I beat him. Now I feel even worse. And he's outside puking every fifteen minutes. No more sleeping for me.

Sigh.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Top Dog

Still coughy and barely have a voice, plus the required million pounds of simultaneously stuffed up and runny nose. Fun times. It's an unusually busy day at work for a rainy day (usually Arizona people stay in when it's wet) and we're short handed because we need a million receptionists but don't need more techs.

I do not expect to or want to be sent home, but last week when a coworker had, I kid you not, a runny nose, he was sent home sick. Because he moped about how "if I lean over, my nose will drip!!' He even went to a doctor....he was told he had a cold... My workplace is ridiculously lenient to people with penises
Old 03-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Love My Mutt <3

The internet is boring me.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 03-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
Still coughy and barely have a voice, plus the required million pounds of simultaneously stuffed up and runny nose. Fun times. It's an unusually busy day at work for a rainy day (usually Arizona people stay in when it's wet) and we're short handed because we need a million receptionists but don't need more techs.

I do not expect to or want to be sent home, but last week when a coworker had, I kid you not, a runny nose, he was sent home sick. Because he moped about how "if I lean over, my nose will drip!!' He even went to a doctor....he was told he had a cold... My workplace is ridiculously lenient to people with penises
Awww..maybe see if you can take a half day?

Do you guys need a full time receptionist when I move out there in August?

Old 03-08-2013, 04:01 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I hate this cat. Cat is going to die. I'm going to stab the cat. The cat is going in the stew.

It won't stop clawing me. Crying. Yelling. Running around. Stalking Zander. Attacking Zander. IT IS IN THE KITCHEN. I absolutely HATE animals in the kitchen. I don't want the hair in my food, I don't want my clumsy ass tripping over them with knives in my hand around a hot stove and dealing with food. I've nearly stabbed MYSELF several times in the last half hour.

I hate this cat. I locked it in the bathroom and now it WILL NOT SHUT UP.
If that cat did that to one of my dogs ... It would be a dead cat ... & I wouldn't even have to do anything ... I have a house full of cat-hating dogs.

Just tell them the next time it scratches or injures you or your dog you are going to call AC on them

Old 03-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
If that cat did that to one of my dogs ... It would be a dead cat ... & I wouldn't even have to do anything ... I have a house full of cat-hating dogs.

Just tell them the next time it scratches or injures you or your dog you are going to call AC on them
How can she do that , she is in the cats home. NOT her own .I get the stress of it , but we preach here the animals home is its sanctuary and there feeling should be considered over others.

Is that not what goes on with the , "well My pet lives here, they can balhblah and you have to deal with it ......." that is so easily flung about on here?

to the op , sorry you are having a hard time , but there is an end and it is in Italy , you just have to go through hell to get to the heaven part.