Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-01-2013, 07:34 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I miss my ferts. :0(

Cassandra Nukpana

Dameon Michael

Rinoa Marie

Ruben Gustauve

Sometimes it just hits me that they're all gone and I just feel like curling up into a little ball. Didn't think I'd miss them quite this much. I swore I didn't want any more ferrets as I couldn't take the heartache anymore, but they were all worth it. So much. God, I miss them.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 03-02-2013, 12:45 AM
aka RedHotBabe

On the way back from dinner, we watched the minivan in front of us T-bone someone, and that car proceed to flip and slide into another car. There were SIX people in the flipped car. Initially we just tried to make sure everyone was okay, but then we had to stay and wait for paperwork to be processed so we could give statements. I'm tired. So mentally draining.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:54 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
On the way back from dinner, we watched the minivan in front of us T-bone someone, and that car proceed to flip and slide into another car. There were SIX people in the flipped car. Initially we just tried to make sure everyone was okay, but then we had to stay and wait for paperwork to be processed so we could give statements. I'm tired. So mentally draining.
Wow, that's crazy . I was sitting in a parking lot last night actually and there was an accident right at the intersection there, the people all seemed to be getting out and shaking it off. I called the police and everyone seemed fine.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSins View Post
Someone on an APBT forum just asked if London (lean, 32 lb, male, ADBA American Pit Bull Terrier) is an American Bully.
It's scary how well morons are doing genetically.

Old 03-02-2013, 01:54 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Found out today that a really good client of ours passed away in a car accident. She was a wonderful lady and loved her animals. It really just makes me feel sick to my stomach that she was killed. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 03-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Why do you bother asking when you should get your dog spayed if you are just going to tell me you don't want to wait that long? If you're just going to get it done now, at 4 months, anyway?

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 03-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Good friend and boss died.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 03-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
Found out today that a really good client of ours passed away in a car accident. She was a wonderful lady and loved her animals. It really just makes me feel sick to my stomach that she was killed. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Good friend and boss died.
<3 RIP to both. <3

Crystal - female - German Shepherd x Sheltie mix - DOB: 8/1/09 - 40 lbs
Old 03-03-2013, 12:23 AM
orange iguanas.

Brought Lucy to a new groomer today... and she came home looking fugly.
I brought in a picture of what I wanted - it was a picture of Lucy freshly groomed looking all pretty and fluffy. And the groomer actually scrunched her face up at it, and then goes on with something like "I don't understand why someone would get a poodle if they don't want the dog to look like a poodle." SHE IS NOT A PUREBRED POODLE. SHE IS HALF BICHON. WE WANT HER TO LOOK LIKE A BICHON. Why is THAT so hard to understand.
Hell, even if she were a poodle... why can't I have her hair cut the way I want it.

I said I wanted her to have a full fluffy face, and her legs left fuller too... she didn't really do either of those. She has shaved down chicken legs. She just doesn't look "polished" either. I mean seriously it looks very amateur-ish, I'm pretty sure I could have done it. And Lucy is not a difficult dog either, so that excuse can't be used.

All this because my mom was not impressed with the customer service we received last time we went to our regular groomer. Even though we've had no other issues in the 5ish years we've been going to her. I told my mom she had better get over it, because we are FOR SURE returning to her next time!!

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 03-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
{{HUGS}} We lost a couple of our clients the same way a few weeks ago. The couple and their service dog died in a car crash. It's terrible when stuff like this happens