Originally Posted by Aleron
ITA It's rather unfair for them to come public saying their dog was poisoned at WKC when they have absolutely no idea what the dog actually died from. I can't imagine why they wouldn't have had further testing done and a necropsy. I'm really, really sad that the dog died and feel for the owners. It just seems very irresponsible to go to the media with this story and not have facts on the cause of death.
I agree completely. Especially since there are other possible causes, saying 'Oh someone poisoned my dog' seems a bit, for lack of better term, risky. More so considering there was no looking into what happened before the dog got cremated. But I'm extremely sad that a dog died.