Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2013, 10:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieq View Post
Wait until tomorrow. Your thighs are going to hate you
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
Oh, God, yes. The first 2 days I was in soooo much pain! Like, couldn't even sit on the toilet pain.

I'm much better coming up on day 6. Still feelin' the burn, and it's still a hard work out, but no where near how I felt on the first 2 days, lol....
Oh goodness, not looking forward to that!! I'm already feeling sore, but still looking forward to continuing the workout tomorrow. From the sounds of it, my attitude will be a little different tomorrow...

I had no idea how out of shape I was. I used to be able to do a billion push-ups easily!! If I don't say anything about continuing the 30 Day tomorrow, someone get on my ass okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
I'm kind of confused on my calorie intake.

So, when I enter my info into MyFitnesspal, I set my profile with a goal weight of 165lbs and set to 'lose 2lbs per week' and put activity level 'lightly active'... So my net calorie goal is 1420. So am I supposed to eat approx 1420 calories per day and then burn as many calories as possible... the more I exercise, the more 'remaining' calories I have left in my day.

Like today, MFP says my goal is 1420, food I consumed today was 1908, exercise was 735, net is 1173, and remaining is 247.

It's 11:25pm and I'm starving... lol... am I totally starving myself? I know you're not supposed to eat this late, but I've been so hungry.

Maybe I should change from 'lightly active' to 'active' since I AM more active than I was...

I guess I am just confused how much I should be consuming.
Brittany, I'm just as clueless as you are, but just a quick thing... could you make your food diary viewable for your MFP friends? You can change your preferences here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings. Not sure if what you're eating has anything to do with the hunger, but it could?