Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-24-2013, 08:09 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
My brother made me get the Jurassic park game on my phone. SO obsessed now! Ack. Eating up my reading time.
I had it. I had to delete it cause I was spending so much time on it. I might upload it again lol.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:27 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
I had it. I had to delete it cause I was spending so much time on it. I might upload it again lol.
I was that way with angry birds :P

Old 02-24-2013, 11:04 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I was that way with angry birds :P
I had to completely take away Angry Birds. I had every AB app in the Google Play store downloaded on my phone last month. NOT HEALTHY. I no longer play angry Birds due to the fact that it made me Angry Dakotah lol.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:21 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
I had to completely take away Angry Birds. I had every AB app in the Google Play store downloaded on my phone last month. NOT HEALTHY. I no longer play angry Birds due to the fact that it made me Angry Dakotah lol.
I used to have all the Angry Birds as well. Had to get rid of those pretty quickly lol, such a timesuck.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:24 AM

Yeah I always got so frustrated LMBO, so I deleted it from everywhere ... Good thing it only cost me .99c :/

Old 02-25-2013, 07:48 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
finally, FINALLY get my **** together and get a job, and now im being told im going to be homeless in less than a week, and i cant find anywhere to live. really? REALLY? THIS WHAT YOU GIVE ME, UNIVERSE? obviously i cant work AND be homeless, what the **** am i gonna do? :s
If you need help with the dogs, please reach out on the forum.

Can you show your LL proof that you got a job and rent money will be coming shortly? Personal loan...even if it has horrible terms, at least it will keep you in the house. Reach out to friends and family. Sell what you can to get some rent money. Assuming, of course, that you are being evicted because you are late on rent?

Old 02-25-2013, 07:54 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
We moved into our house. It had a "fence", but there were loose boards, etc. and Lucy kept escaping. We replaced it with a $4000 new fence.

It lasted 2.5 weeks. She escaped today. WHILE I WAS IN THE YARD. But of course, my back was to her (I was raking leaves), so I have no idea how or where she escaped.

GAHHHHHH. I want my $4000 back.
It cost $4000 for the new fence? Holy moly what company did you go through? Josh could have probably done it for you for way less than that.
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 02-25-2013, 07:56 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
My brother made me get the Jurassic park game on my phone. SO obsessed now! Ack. Eating up my reading time.
Urgh, I've been playing tribez. It's going to bankrupt me as I'm sooooooo impatient!! Up to level 19, need lumber and stone and money! Never played a game like this before, so addictive!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 02-25-2013, 08:21 AM
Top Dog

Hehe I play Smurfville, jurrassic park and snoopys fair...same idea lol.

It is Monday....that is all.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:33 AM

Front just came in which means WIND!!! (40 mi per hour wind :S) **** you, weather I HATE WIND!!! Wind + race horses = not good :/

Right now my boss is here & I am sitting in the office, not hiding just staying out of the way ... Both him & my OH think I should "look busy" when he comes but I only get paid 250 a week, an average grooms salary for this area is 400-450! I get up at 4am, feed, walk all the horses (we have 10) so I can go to the track on my pony horse if I have to, so yeah ... **** you boss & **** you OH also ... I do the work I get paid for, besides this boss when he goes to Houston is not going to take me, so in another month my job is ending anyway so I don't give a ****.